The Women's FA Cup fourth round will be drawn on Monday (6th of January).
With 32 teams progressing to the fourth round, the live draw will be broadcasted on TalkSport2 Radio at 5 pm. The 32 teams will be finalised after the remaining third-round games have been played on Sunday (5th of January).
The Women's FA Cup consists of professional sides as well as semi-professional sides. Women's Super League champions, Arsenal remain in the competition in comparison to the possibility of the National League side Portsmouth fighting to progress.
Portsmouth Women travel to the home of Ipswich Town Women for their third-round encounter on Sunday. With both National League sides hoping to earn themselves a place in the fourth round, it will be an intense game. Ipswich will go into the game being unbeaten in their last nine competitive games, whereas Portsmouth has had three successive wins in all competitions.
- Mitchell joins Tottenham Hotspur on loan from Arsenal
- Brighton sign Norwegian goalkeeper Cecilie Fiskerstrand
- Jennifer Leedham Appointed Head Coach of GB U16
Who to listen out for:
- Manchester City is the current holders of the FA Cup trophy after an impressive 3-0 win against West Ham last year.
- Arsenal has won the title for an impressive 14 times - the most ever, with their men's side trailing behind them by one (13).
- The underdogs Brighouse Town has recently announced their equal playing field for their women's side, by providing equal facilities their performances have been going from strength to strength.
Fourth round games are scheduled to be played on the 26th of January, with the final confirmed for the 9th May at Wembley Stadium.
See below for the draw ball numbers:
2. Aston Villa
3. Birmingham City
4. Blackburn Rovers
5. Brighton & Hove Albion
6. Bristol City
7. Charlton Athletic
9. Coventry United
10. Crystal Palace
13. Leicester City
16. London Bees
17. London City Lionesses
18. Manchester City
19. Manchester United
21. Sheffield United
22. Tottenham Hotspur
23. West Ham United
24. Fylde or Sunderland
25. Burnley or Nottingham Forest
26. Loughborough Foxes or Huddersfield Town
27. Brighouse Town or Barnsley
28. Ipswich Town or Portsmouth
29. Watford or Plymouth Argyle
30. Cardiff City or Southampton FC Women
31. Southampton Women’s FC or West Bromwich Albion
32. Billericay Town or Actonians