Nothing beats a good finisher in the world of WWE.
Apart from when it comes to those big pay-per-view nights like WrestleMania and SummerSlam, as soon as a finisher is landed, it's usually night night for the opponent.
However, it begs the question... what is the greatest WWE finishing move of all time?
Of course, every individual is going to have a different opinion on this, with some people loving nothing more than a Triple H Pedigree, or a classic Rock Bottom from The People's Champion The Rock. It is all down to personal preference and opinion, which is worth baring in mind.
Having said that, the fans over at Ranker have done the tough task of ranking the best finishers in WWE history, and we've decided to list out the top 50 from the said list. So if you are stuck in isolation due to this ongoing coronavirus pandemic, then sit back, relax and take a look at the 50 greatest WWE finishers!
50. Dean Malenko's Texas Cloverleaf
49. Lion Sault
48. Sargent Slaughter's Cobra Clutch
47. Booker T's Scissors Kick
46. Kevin Steen's Package Piledriver
45. Brock Lesnar's Kimura Lock
44. Victoria's Widow's Peak
43. Rhino's Gore
42. Chris Benoit's Crippler Crossface
41. Roman Reigns Spear
40. Roman Reigns Superman Punch
39. Christian's Killswitch
38. Kofi Kingston's Trouble in Paradise
37. John Cena's Attitude Adjustment
36. The People's Elbow
35. Sheamus' Brogue Kick
34. Petey Williams' Canadian Destroyer
33. Daniel Bryan's Yes Lock
32. John Morrison's Starship Pain
31. AJ Lee's Octopus
So there we have the starting block to the list, and there are already some memorable moves!
Of course, if you've forgotten any of them, or want to watch them, we suggest a quick load up of YouTube and you'll find them in a matter of seconds.
Some legendary names already feature, with the likes of Kevin Nash, Booker T, Brock Lesnar, Roman Reigns, John Cena, and The Rock's classic People's Elbow.
30. Scott Hall's Razor's Edge
29. Mr. Perfect Curt Hennig's Perfect Plex
28. Kurt Angle's Ankle Lock
27. Eddie Gurrero's Three Amigos
26. Jericho's Codebreaker
25. Bray Wyatt's Sister Abigail
24. The Rock's Rock Bottom
23. Rob Van Dam's Five Star Frog Splash
22. Ric Flair's Figure Four Leglock
21. AJ Styles' Styles Clash
20. Edge's Spear
19. Jeff Hardy's Twist of Fate
18. The Chokeslam
17. Kevin Nash's Jackknife Powerbomb
16. Triple H's Pedigree
15. Brock Lesnar's F5
14. Chris Jericho's Walls of Jericho
13. Batista's Batista Bomb
12. Undertaker's Last Ride
11. Goldberg's Jackhammer
What a legendary bunch of wrestlers and also finishers making the middle part of the rankings.
Tough on some of them to miss out of the top 10, but you can't argue that they deserve their place in the list.
One that is certainly questionable is Triple H's Pedigree not even making the top 10; surely that deserves a spot in there?!
It does beg the question, however, who on earth makes the final section if these legendary moves don't?!
Well, we're about to find out!
10. Jeff Hardy's Swanton bomb
9. Jimmy Superfly Snuka's Superfly Splash
8. CM Punk's GTS
7. Rey Mysterio's 619
6. Bret Hart's Sharpshooter
5. Shawn Michaels' Sweet Chin Music
4. Randy Orton's RKO
3. Diamond Dallas Page's Diamond Cutter
2. The Undertaker's Tombstone
1. Stone Cold Steve Austin's Stunner
Was there really any doubt?
Of course the Stone Cold Stunner was going to take top spot and take home the award of best finishing move in WWE history. There was truly no better sight than a superstar selling it to the max, in particular The Rock and Vince McMahon... well, the latter tried, bless him.
Some other classics have made the top 10, though, with interestingly DDP's Diamond Cutter finishing one place above Randy Orton's RKO, despite them essentially being the same move.
But there we have it; the 50 greatest WWE finishers according to Ranker.
Do you agree? Are you annoyed? Are you happy? Just remember, though, it's voted for by fans, and every fan has a right to their own opinion!
- WrestleMania will take place over TWO nights
- Sasha Banks heartbroken fans won't be attending WrestleMania
- WrestleMania 36 looks set to be pre-taped