Ciro Immobile has been on fire for Lazio this season.
The Italian striker has notched 27 goals in the 2019/20 campaign, more than anyone else in Europe's top five leagues.
But does he have the best minutes-per-goal ratio in Europe's top five leagues?
58 players have scored 10 or more goals in those leagues this season.
We've calculated each of their minutes-per-goal ratios and listed the top 20 below.
20. Gabriel Jesus - 134 mins-per-goal
The Brazilian striker makes the list despite being second choice at Manchester City.
19. Danny Ings - 134 mins-per-goal
Ings has been on fire for Southampton this season, notching roughly two goals every three games.
18. Jadon Sancho - 129 mins-per-goal
Sancho is considered one of the best youngsters in world football and you can see why. He makes the list despite being a winger.
17. Romelu Lukaku - 126 mins-per-goal
The 26-year-old has thrived since making the move to Inter Milan last summer.
16. Wissam Ben Yedder - 121 mins-per-goal
Ben Yedder has proven why Monaco paid €40 million for him last summer.
15. Jamie Vardy - 117 mins-per-goal
Now 33, Vardy is on course to have his best season in front of goal in the Premier League.
14. Luis Suarez - 116 mins-per-goal
Suarez is well in his 30s but he was having success in front of goal before suffering a serious injury in January.
13. Angel Rodriguez - 110 mins-per-goal
A surprise name on the list. Rodriguez hasn't played many minutes but he makes the list with 10 goals for Getafe.
12. Mauro Icardi - 106 mins-per-goal
Icardi has well and truly lived up to expectations at PSG.
11. Neymar - 102 mins-per-goal
Neymar has been extraordinary this season. He makes the list despite injury problems.
10. Lionel Messi - 100 mins-per-goal
Messi has come into his own after an injury-riddled start to the campaign.
9. Josip Ilicic - 99 mins-per-goal
Ilicic has been a key figure for an Atalanta side that is impressing in Serie A and Europe this season.
8. Timo Werner - 98 mins-per-goal
Werner's prowess in front of goal for RB Leipzig has seen him linked with Liverpool. A move to a bigger club seems inevitable in the near future.
7. Duvan Zapata - 97 mins-per-goal
Atalanta have one of the best attacks in Europe at the moment. Zapata, who has played considerably less than most others on the list, has been in good form.
6. Cristiano Ronaldo - 93 mins-per-goal
Ronaldo, now 34, scored in 11 consecutive league games earlier this season. Not bad going.
5. Sergio Aguero - 88 mins-per-goal
Aguero continues to show why he is considered one of the best strikers in the world.
4. Kylian Mbappe - 84 mins-per-goal
The French youngster has often been deployed on the wing this season, which makes his minutes-per-goal ratio look even better.
3. Robert Lewandowski - 82 mins-per-goal
Another incredible season for Lewandowski. He is set to break the 30-goal mark for the third time in the Bundesliga.
2. Ciro Immobile - 81 mins-per-goal
Immobile has been on fire this season. But he doesn't even have the best minutes-per-goal ratio in Serie A...
1. Luis Muriel - 70 mins-per-goal
A surprise name on the top of this list. Muriel has only played just over 10 full games for Atalanta but he's managed to notch 13 goals. He will find it hard to keep up that ratio as the season goes on, though...
So three players make the top 10 from Atalanta: Illicic, Zapata and Muriel.
It just goes to show how good they are going forward.
The only other team to have three players on the list is PSG: Icardi, Neymar and Mbappe.
Elsewhere, Aguero has comfortably the best minutes-per-goal ratio in the Premier League.
And Ronaldo beats out Messi, averaging a goal seven minutes faster than his eternal rival.
- Ronaldo's free-kick problems analysed by specialist
- The Premier League's 50 worst players ever named
- The day Fernando Torres lost it with Cristiano Ronaldo