WWE are reportedly willing to grant a release to 'just about anyone' who makes the request right now.
The company have already made mass cuts during the coronavirus pandemic, with over 25 members of the roster and additional backstage staff sent packing earlier in April.
On Tuesday, it was announced that Cain Velasquez had also been let go from his 'huge contract' after just one short match in WWE.
The former UFC heavyweight champion wrestled just once - losing to Brock Lesnar in two minutes and 10 seconds at the Crown Jewel event last year.
Now it seems more announcements could be on the way because anyone else that requests a release will be allowed to walk.
That's according to Wrestle Votes, which wrote on Twitter:
"Hearing from a few different sources that WWE is willing to grant a release to 'just about anyone' who requests one.
"Basically if a talent wants out, they can go. Will be interesting to see if anyone REALLY does want out, especially during this uncertain time."
It seems then, we should be preparing ourselves for news about more Superstars being released.
But the last point is important. Will anyone - regardless of their situation in WWE - really want to leave amid the coronavirus pandemic?
As it stands, they will all be getting a steady income and sadly, the same can't be said for those who have been cut.
Many employees will probably be thankful to still have a job during the COVID-19 crisis, so it's hard to see any member of the roster actively looking to leave.
Plus, those who were said to be unhappy - most notably The Revival - were amongst the first to leave.
Of course, we don't know exactly what's going on backstage right now, so it will certainly be interesting to see if any more cuts are announced.
- Vince McMahon's worrying backstage mindset
- The NXT talent tipped to be WWE's next big star
- New WWE game announced by 2K