Money in the Bank airs this weekend and following the pay-per-view, wrestling fans are going to be treated to even more entertainment.
'Undertaker: The Last Ride' premieres on Sunday night on the WWE Network and the five-part documentary is not to be missed.
The highly-anticipated series follows the life of WWE's greatest icon and gives viewers an unprecedented look at Mark Calaway, the man behind the legendary Undertaker.
He allowed cameras to follow him as he prepares for the final chapters of his incredible 30-year career in WWE.
The Last Ride will feature never before seen interviews with Calaway, his wife Michelle McCool, Vince McMahon, Triple H, John Cena, Roman Reigns, Batista, Ric Flair,
Edge, Shawn Michaels and many others.
The series will stream on WWE Network as follows:
- Chapter 1 – This Sunday, May 10 immediately following Money In The Bank
- Chapter 2 – Sunday, May 17 on demand beginning at 10 am ET (3 pm UK time)
- Chapter 3 – Sunday, May 24 on demand beginning at 10 am ET (3 pm UK time)
- Chapter 4 – Sunday, June 14 on demand beginning at 10 am ET (3 pm UK time)
- Chapter 5 – Sunday, June 21 on demand beginning at 10 am ET (3 pm UK time)
GiveMeSport were given exclusive access to watch Chapter 1 of the documentary, which focuses on the build-up to Undertaker vs Roman Reigns at WrestleMania 33 in 2017.
Fans will get a rare glimpse into what led up to the match, the pressures of the event and the physical and emotional toll it takes on Undertaker.
There are even callbacks to his infamous defeat to Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 30, where the streak ended.
We don't want to give too much away but take it from us - this is must-see television for any wrestling fan. Check out the trailer below:
Undertaker: The Last Ride, WWE’s new five-episode limited series event, will begin streaming on WWE Network this Sunday. Visit www.wwe.com/wwenetwork for information on how to sign-up.
- Undertaker was 'disgusted with his match vs Roman Reigns
- Inside WWE HQ ahead of Money in the Bank
- Roman Reigns wants WWE return 'very soon'