The Attitude Era is home to some unforgettable moments in WWE history.
It boasted the greatest entertainers in pro wrestling at the time - think The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin and Undertaker to name a few.
These characters put on a show every single time they stepped into the ring and as you can guess, wrestled some of the most memorable matches ever seen.
But which bouts really defined the Attitude Era?
Was it The Rock vs Hulk Hogan at WrestleMania X8, or perhaps Steve Austin vs Mr McMahon in 1999?
Of course, every fan will have their own opinion and last month, Bleacher Report decided to rank the 15 matches they think defined the era. So let's get into it:
15) The Undertaker vs Kane | WrestleMania XIV, 1998 | Singles match
14) Chyna vs Jeff Jarrett | No Mercy, 1999 | Good Housekeeping match for the Intercontinental Championship
13) Stone Cold Steve Austin vs Dude Love | In Your House, 1998 | Falls Count Anywhere match for the WWE Championship
12) Triple H vs The Rock | SummerSlam, 1998 | Ladder match for the Intercontinental Championship
11) Luna Vachon vs Sable | In Your House, 1998 | Evening Gown match
10) The New Brood (Jeff Hardy and Matt Hardy) vs Edge and Christian | No Mercy, 1999 | Ladder match
9) The Rock vs Hollywood Hulk Hogan | WrestleMania X8, 2002 | Singles match
8) Triple H vs Cactus Jack | Royal Rumble, 2000 | Street Fight for the WWE Championship
7) Triple H vs The Rock | Judgment Day, 2000 | 60-minute Iron Man match for the WWE Championship
6) Mankind vs The Rock | Raw, 1999 | WWE Championship match
5) Shane McMahon vs Mr McMahon | WrestleMania X-Seven, 2001 | Street Fight
4) Edge and Christian vs The Dudley Boyz vs The Hardy Boyz | WrestleMania X-Seven, 2001 | TLC match for the Tag Team Championships
3) Stone Cold Steve Austin vs Mr McMahon | St. Valentine's Day Massacre, 1999 | Steel Cage match
2) The Undertaker vs Mankind | King of the Ring, 1998 | Hell in a Cell match
1) Stone Cold Steve Austin vs The Rock | WrestleMania X-Seven, 2001 | No Disqualification match for the WWE Championship
There are some legendary matches on that list. It's hard to argue with Bleacher Reports ranking, too.
Ask any fan to name the two stars that defined the Attitude Era and they will almost certainly say Stone Cold and The Rock.
So when those two met on the grandest stage of them all in 2001, the excitement was unmatched.
The finish stunned fans and arguably brought the curtain down on the Attitude Era.
Mr McMahon helped Stone Cold capture the title by battering Rock, bringing an end to the five-year run that saw the pair as sworn enemies at every turn.
Everything about the match perfectly summed up the greatest era in WWE history, so there's little argument about it topping the list.
- Seth Rollins breaks Vince McMahon rule on RAW
- WWE will run shorter PPVs during COVID-19 crisis
- SmackDown and RAW brand split to be relaxed