25. Andrew Wilson (EA Sports' CEO)
24. Wang Jianlin (Founder of Dalian Wanda Group, 15% owner at Atletico Madrid)
23. Pini Zahavi (Agent)
22. Christian Seifert (Bundesliga president)
21. Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan (Manchester City owner)
20. Kylian Mbappé (PSG)
19. XI Jinping (Chinese president)
18. Zinédine Zidane (Real Madrid)
17. Mino Raiola (Agent)
16. Neymar Jr. (PSG)
15. Richard Masters (Premier League chief executive)
13. Aleksander Ceferin (UEFA president)
12. Pep Guardiola (Manchester City)
11. Brian Roberts (CEO of Comcast)
10. Swiss Justice
9. Megan Rapinoe (OL Reign)
8. Florentino Perez (Real Madrid president)
7. Lionel Messi (Barcelona)
6. Andrea Agnelli (Juventus president)
5. Jorge Mendes (Agent)
4. Jurgen Klopp (Liverpool)
3. Gianni Infantino (FIFA president)
2. Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus)
1. Nasser Al-Khelaifi (PSG president)
So, the most influential person in football is Paris Saint-Germain president, Nasser Al-Khelaifi.
As well as being president of one of the biggest clubs in world football, Al-Khelaifi is a broadcasting chairman with beIN media - which has more than 55 million subscribers - as well as chairman for Qatar Sports Investments, which will organise the 2022 FIFA World Cup.
He joined PSG nine years ago and helped transform the French club to European heavyweights with heavy investment. That has seen the club's fanbase grow digitally from 500,000 in 2011, to more than 87 million today.
After beating Cristiano Ronaldo and Gianni Infantino to top spot, Al-Khelaifi paid tribute to the pair that made up the podium alongside him.
It’s a huge privilege, and surprise, to be nominated alongside such esteemed company," Al-Khelaifi said.
"Cristiano Ronaldo, has a unique single-mindedness year after year, and an unmatched strength of character. He still has a desire to get better every day and he is always pushing himself to the limit. I admire this relentless drive and he is a great example for all aspiring athletes. His generosity off the pitch is not always given enough credit as he spends a lot of time and energy giving back.
"So too Mr Infantino, who has risen to lead one of the most important and most influential organisations in the world, one that transcends football in its size and scope."
- France Football name the most influential people in football (50-26)
- Erling Haaland's full post-match interview after Dortmund 4-0 Schalke has now emerged
- N'Golo Kante has been voted a better player than a prime Claude Makelele