Details of FIFA 21 are expected to be announced at EA Play on Thursday, June 18.
Football fans always eagerly anticipate the game’s annual release and this year is no different.
With next-generation consoles dropping soon, there’s a good chance FIFA 21 will be the first we’ll be able to play on PS5 and Xbox Series X – although that’s not confirmed.
In recent years, player ratings have become a big part of EA’s annual reveal.
Fans love to speculate on who their teams best player will be, or who the highest-rated footballers in the game will be.
At GIVEMESPORT, we’ve already tried our hand at predicting the Premier League’s top 10 stars – and you can read about them HERE.
Now though, it’s time to predict the 10 players who will see their ratings increase the most from FIFA 20.
There are bound to be lots of players given a ratings boost, but which stars are in line to grow the most for FIFA 21? Let’s check out the top 10, which have been predicted by Dexerto.
10. Adama Traore | Wolves (+6 upgrade from 74 to 80)
9. Jack Grealish | Aston Villa (+6 upgrade from 77 to 83)
8. Lautaro Martinez | Inter Milan (+6 upgrade from 81 to 87)
7. Ansu Fati | Barcelona (+7 upgrade from 73 to 80)
6. Victor Osimhen | Lille (+7 upgrade from 74 to 81)
5. Ben White | Leeds United (+8 upgrade from 68 to 76)
4. Mason Greenwood | Manchester United (+9 upgrade from 67 to 76)
3. Alphonso Davies | Bayern Munich (+9 upgrade from 72 to 81)
2. Billy Gilmour | Chelsea (+10 upgrade from 62 to 72)
1. Erling Haaland | Borussia Dortmund (+11 upgrade from 73 to 84)
As you can see, there’s a lot of young British talent on the list.
Chelsea’s Gilmour comes just behind Haaland with an expected +10 overall which would take him to 72.
If he restarts the season in similar form to how he finished it, some may feel even that number is still too low!
Slightly further down we see Fati is in line for a big upgrade, perhaps one that takes him to a deserved 80 overall.
While Haaland is expected to get the biggest increase ahead of FIFA 21, perhaps we should be looking out for Martinez too, who could be rated as high as 87 on release.
Of course, it’s important to remember that these are all predictions and nothing is final yet.
- FIFA games ranked from worst to best
- World’s best FIFA player earns ridiculous money
- Fans vote on ultimate XI of FIFA ICON cards