Eddie Hearn has confirmed the schedule for Matchroom's highly-anticipated 'Fight Camp'.
Dillian Whyte's fight with Alexander Povetkin will headline the final night of the series on August 22 and that bout will only be available on Sky Sports Box Office.
The first three nights of action - which will take place on the lawn of Matchroom's headquarters in Essex - will comprise of five fights, beginning on August 1.
Sam Eggington vs Ted Cheeseman, Terri Harper vs Natasha Jonas and Felix Cash vs Jason Welborn will be the first three headline bouts.
You can find the full schedule for Matchroom's Fight Camp below.
- Sam Eggington vs Ted Cheeseman
- James Tennyson vs Gavin Gwynne
- Jordan Gill vs Reece Bellotti
- Fabio Wardley vs Simon Vallily
- Dalton Smith vs Nathan Bennett
- Terri Harper vs Natasha Jonas
- Chris Billam-Smith vs Nathan Thorley
- Anthony Fowler vs Adam Harper
- Aqib Fiaz vs Kane Baker
- Hopey Price vs TBC
- Felix Cash vs Jason Welborn
- Zelfa Barrett vs Eric Donovan
- Kieron Conway vs Navid Mansouri
- Shannon Courtenay vs Rachel Ball
- John Docherty vs TBC
- Dillian Whyte vs Alexander Povetkin
- Katie Taylor vs TBC
- Martin Bakole vs Sergei Kuzman
- Luther Clay vs Chris Kongo
Katie Taylor and Whyte versus Povetkin on the same evening? Exciting times!
No more than 90 people will be allowed on site for fight nights and fighters will be confined to a local hotel for a week before their bout and regularly tested for Covid-19.
British boxing officially makes its long-awaited comeback on July 10, with BT Sport and Frank Warren's show headlined by Brad Foster vs James Beech.
Ladies and gentlemen, we are back!
- Mike Tyson posts new training footage
- Mike Tyson's career earnings have been revealed
- The 60 hardest sports in terms of difficulty have been ranked