10. Karim Benzema - 513 (337 goals and 176 assists in 735 games)
Real Madrid's current talisman is one of only three players to have scored 20 or more goals in eight different seasons with Los Blancos.
9. Samuel Eto'o - 524 (408 goals and 116 assists in 805 games)
The Cameroonian was the best striker on the planet with Barcelona and was a key man at Jose Mourinho's Inter Milan. Eto'o scored 20 or more league goals in five different seasons throughout his career.
8. Wayne Rooney - 543 (364 goals and 179 assists in 864 games)
Manchester United and England's record goal scorer, that says it all really doesn't it?
7. Sergio Aguero - 545 (414 goals and 131 assists in 733 games)
The Premier League's record foreign goal scorer has also chipped in with a healthy amount of assists throughout his career as well.
6. Thierry Henry - 559 (369 goals and 190 assists in 716 games)
Henry's assist numbers for a striker are arguably more eye-catching than his goal record. In 2002/03, he notched 20 in just one season with Arsenal.
5. Robert Lewandowski - 600 (466 goals and 134 assists in 698 games)
Need we say anymore about Lewandowski? The guy makes scoring in the Bundesliga look effortlessly easy and he's a serious candidate to win the 2020 Ballon d'Or.
4. Luis Suarez - 714 (459 goals and 255 assists in 713 games)
The first of only two players to have more goal involvements than games played. It's simple, Suarez is one of the greatest and most complete strikers to have ever played the game - just look at the assists numbers for crying out loud!
3. Zlatan Ibrahimovic - 717 (521 goals and 196 assists in 860 games)
Talking of great strikers, here's another. Serie A, La Liga, Ligue 1 and the Premier League - wherever Zlatan has played, goals and assists have been delivered by the magnanimous Swede.
2. Cristiano Ronaldo - 985 (727 goals and 258 assists in 1004 games)
No player in the top 25 has played more games than Ronaldo, nor have they scored more goals than the Portuguese star. His consistency really is frightening.
1. Lionel Messi - 1014 (699 goals and 315 assists in 861 games)
Who else was it going to be, eh? Over 1000 goal involvements is simply ridiculous, with Messi the only player to register 300+ assists. He averages 1.17 goal involvements per game!
If you ever needed proof that Messi and Ronaldo have been in a league of their own throughout their careers, then this really is it!
- The 25 goalkeepers with the most clean sheets since 2000
- Nani, 33, looks in incredible shape out in Orlando
- The 25 clubs who have spent the most on transfers since 2000