10. Rodrygo Goes (Real Madrid) - 9
Rodrygo just edges ahead of his Real Madrid teammate by virtue of having the same number of goal involvements in 13 fewer games. It's been an impressive debut season from the Brazilian.
9. Alphonso Davies (Bayern Munich) - 11
The Canadian winger-turned-defender is just so bloody good. At just 19, he's already one of the best players on the planet and Davies is only going to get better.
8. Gabriel Martinelli (Arsenal) - 14
It's a real shame the Brazilian's season was brought to a premature end through injury, but what an introduction to European football it's been.
7. Bukayo Saka (Arsenal) - 15
Not only is Saka a key man under Mikel Arteta before his 19th birthday, he's also thrived in about four different positions in 2019/20. Arsenal have a generational talent on their hands.
6. Adam Hlozek (Sparta Prague) - 15
The second and final 17-year-old in the top 20. You won't be surprised to hear that Europe's biggest clubs are already queueing to secure the Czech prodigy's signature.
5. Mohamed Ihattaren (PSV Eindhoven) - 16
Dutch football really is a breeding ground for teenage stars to thrive. PSV's Moroccan maestro is still just 18 as well.
4. Mason Greenwood (Man Utd) - 21
United's two-footed genius is averaging a goal every 111 minutes in the Premier League, the second best record in the division. Not bad, eh?
3. Dominik Szoboszlai (Red Bull Salzburg) - 30
You've probably noticed the Hungarian midfielder linked with the likes of Arsenal in the rumour mills and his stellar output in Austria is exactly the reason why.
2. Myron Boadu (AZ Alkmaar) - 33
The Dutch forward who can do it all. It's a rarity for Boadu to play a game and not score or assist, which says it all about this 19-year-old wunderkind.
1. Erling Haaland (Borussia Dortmund) - 54
Don't worry football fans, European football is in safe hands with this lot.
- Tottenham's 'All or Nothing' documentary trailer
- Anthony Martial looked like a player transformed
- 11 players who have recorded 20+ assists in a season