Michail Antonio condemned Norwich City to relegation on Saturday afternoon, scoring FOUR goals to send the Canaries back down to the Championship.
His first and fourth goals were tap-ins from close range, while both his second and third were headers.
It was actually Antonio's first senior hat-trick, let alone the first time he's scored four times in a single game.
As impressive as it is, there are actually 26 other players who have managed to do the same in the Premier League era.
Still, Antonio certainly joins an esteemed company, with the likes of Thierry Henry, Alan Shearer and Sergio Aguero all featuring on the list.
Check out every player to score four (or more) goals in one game during the Premier League era:
1. Efan Ekoku | Everton 5-1 Norwich | September 1993
2. Andy Cole | Man United 9-0 Ipswich | March 1995 (scored five) and Man United 5-1 Newcastle | August 1999
3. Robbie Fowler | Liverpool 5-2 Bolton | September 1995 and Liverpool 5-1 Middlesbrough | December 1996
4. Gianluca Vialli | Chelsea 6-0 Barnsley | August 1997
5. Jurgen Klinsmann | Tottenham 6-2 Wimbledon | May 1998
6. Michael Owen | Liverpool 5-1 Nottingham Forest | October 1998 and Liverpool 6-0 West Brom | April 2003
7. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer | Man United 8-1 Nottingham Forest | February 1999 and Man United 5-1 Everton | December 1999
8. Alan Shearer | Newcastle 8-0 Sheffield Wednesday | September 1999 (scored five)
9. Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink | Chelsea 6-1 Coventry | October 2000
10. Mark Viduka | Leeds 4-3 Liverpool | November 2000
11. Thierry Henry | Arsenal 5-0 Leeds | April 2004
12. Yakubu | Portsmouth 5-1 Middlesbrough | May 2004 and Blackburn 4-2 Swansea | December 2011
13. Dimitar Berbatov | Tottenham 6-4 Reading | December 2007 and Man Utd 7-1 Blackburn | November 2010 (scored five)
14. Frank Lampard | Chelsea 6-1 Derby | March 2008 and Chelsea 7-1 Aston Villa | March 2010
15. Andrey Arshavin | Arsenal 4-4 Liverpool | April 2009
16. Robbie Keane | Tottenham 5-0 Burnley | September 2009
17. Jermain Defoe | Tottenham 9-1 Wigan | November 2009 (scored five)
18. Wayne Rooney | Man United 4-0 Hull | January 2010
19. Louis Saha | Everton 5-3 Blackpool | February 2011
20. Edin Dzeko | Man City 5-1 Tottenham | August 2011
21. Luis Suarez | Liverpool 5-1 Norwich | December 2013
22. Sergio Aguero | Man City 4-1 Tottenham | October 2014, Man City 6-1 Newcastle | October 2015 (scored five) and Man City 5-1 Leicester | February 2018
23. Georginio Wijnaldum | Newcastle 6-2 Norwich | October 2015
24. Romelu Lukaku | Everton 6-3 Bournemouth | February 2017
25. Harry Kane | Tottenham 6-1 Leicester | May 2017
26. Mohamed Salah | Liverpool 5-0 Watford | March 2018
27. Michail Antonio | West Ham 4-0 Norwich | July 2020
That's quite the list. But it's really interesting to see just how many players have done it more than once.
Cole, Fowler, Owen, Solskjaer, Yakubu, Berbatov, Lampard and Aguero all scored four goals in the same game on more than one occasion... madness.
Fairplay to Lampard especially, considering he was a midfielder!
Then, there are a few players who have scored FIVE goals in one game.
Cole, Shearer, Berbatov, Defoe and Aguero all boast that achievement, which is quite ridiculous.
With his quadruple against Norwich, West Ham's Antonio really does put his name next to so many Premier League legends.
It really is a massive shame there were no fans in the stadium to witness a little bit of history because scoring four in 90 minutes really is a rarity!
- Cristiano Ronaldo incident that left Sir Alex fuming
- Chelsea signing Hakim Ziyech has incredible car collection
- Video proves Marcus Rashford is a great playmaker