David Beckham is one of the most famous faces in the world.
It's sometimes easy to forget that he was once a sublime footballer.
The East London lad enjoyed the sort of career that many can only dream of after playing for Manchester United, Real Madrid, LA Galaxy, AC Milan and Paris Saint-Germain.
While he's now known for his work off the pitch with his philanthropic efforts and his new venture with MLS franchise Inter Miami, it's well worth remembering some of the reasons why so many of us fell in love with 'Goldenballs'.
To this day, Beckham possesses the best right foot that the game has ever seen, with almost every single effort being an absolute worldie.
It'd be very easy to spend hours going through every goal to pick out your favourite, but to save you a bit of time, we've done the work for you.
Give Me Sport presents our top 10 David Beckham strikes.
Grab yourself a drink and a big bucket of popcorn, and enjoy.
10. Real Madrid vs Levante, 28th November 2004
A stunning effort from open play, David Beckham picks up the ball in the centre circle, takes on a defender before unleashing a fizzing effort into the top corner from 35 yards.
9. Real Madrid vs Osasuna, 21 September 2004
A decisive goal in a 1-0 victory, David Beckham squeezed the ball home from all of 35 yards with a direct free-kick.
8. Barcelona vs Manchester United, 16 September 1998
In a thrilling clash at the Nou Camp, David Beckham raised the roof with a stunning effort to make it 3-2 to the Red Devils - the ultimate trademark free kick.
7. Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United, 12 January 1997
With the scores level at 1-1, David Beckham does what he does best by picking the ball up in the middle of the park and floating an effort past Ian Walker from 30 yards.
Cut to 54 seconds for this stunner.
6. Manchester United vs Real Madrid, 23 April 2003
During David Beckham's last season at Old Trafford he scored a free-kick against the Spanish giants that would convince them to sign him. Skip to 3 minutes 40 seconds for the moment of magic.
5. West Ham United United vs Manchester United, 8 December 1996
After picking up the ball in the middle of the park, David Beckham scored a sublime chip to double Manchester United's lead at Upton Park.
4. England vs Wales, 9 October 2004
Cutting in from the left, David Beckham curled a wonderful effort into the top corner at Old Trafford.
3. Manchester United vs Real Madrid, 19 April 2000
While the Champions League semi-final clash didn't go his way, this goal went some way to convincing Real Madrid that David Beckham had what it took to be a future Galactico with this wonderful solo effort.
2. England vs Greece, 6 October 2001
With the hopes of a nation on his shoulders, David Beckham let fly with a stunning free-kick to send England to the 2002 World Cup. Get in.
1. Wimbledon vs Manchester United, 17 August 1996
The goal that really unveiled David Beckham to the world - picking up the ball behind the halfway line he let rip and gave Neil Sullivan no chance.
- 5 Man United players who could be offloaded to fund Jadon Sancho deal
- The EFL stars who are ready to step up to the Premier League
- The Newcastle stars who could be sold to fund summer rebuild