Details have emerged over the weekend following the recent arrest of Conor McGregor, with the former UFC champion accused of exposing himself to a married woman in a Corsica bar on September 6.
The 32-year-old was taken in for questioning on Friday, but was released the following day without charge. However, the case remains active, with McGregor still facing the possibility of a court date in the upcoming week.
The alleged victim is entitled to anonymity whilst the complaint is investigated, but her friend spoke to TV broadcaster France 3 Corse following the incident, outlining what the victim claimed to have happened.
Following this conversation, a report says, as per The Sun: "According to a witness who spoke with the complainant that same evening and whom we were able to question, McGregor, accompanied by his bodyguards, allegedly exhibited his private parts to the young woman without her consent as she made her way into the bar toilets."
As the investigation continues, physical tests are set to be examined, with the results of these not yet known. Typically in cases of this nature, alcohol and drug tests are carried out, whilst investigators are also attempting to see if there is any video footage of the incident.
McGregor, who was in Corsica on his yacht with his wife Dee Devlin and their two children, denies the allegation, and his manager Audie Attar issued a strongly-worded statement on behalf of the UFC star.
"I am irate and putting out a warning loud and clear: Conor McGregor is not and will not be a target for those seeking to score a headline or a payday," he said.
Despite maintaining his innocence, McGregor has been forced to withdraw from a 24-hour charity bike race from Calvi to Monaco which he was due to take part in.
The Irish southpaw has not competed inside the Octagon since demolishing Donald Cerrone back in January, and he continues to make headlines for the wrong reasons away from the cage.
McGregor issued a public apology after punching an elderly man in a Dublin bar last year, and this came just months after he was arrested in Miami for smashing a fan's mobile phone.
- Conor McGregor arrested
- Khabib vs Gaethje could take place during European prime time
- Jorge Masvidal vs Nate Diaz rematch being eyed for January