UFC 254 will see current UFC Lightweight Champion Khabib Nurmagomedov fight the interim champion Justin Gaethje for the title, and here's everything you'll need ahead of the showdown.
The fight is taking place on Fight Island in Abu Dhabi, a familiar setting for Khabib who defeated Dustin Poirier in the third round at the same venue last year, which was also the last time he was in the Octagon.
When Does It Start
The event takes place on October 24, with the early preliminary cards getting underway at 3:15pm BST. These are followed by the prelims at 5pm BST and then the main card at 7pm BST.
The feature fight, which sees the undefeated Khabib back in the cage for the first time since his father's death in July, take on the 22-2 Gaethje, is scheduled to start around 10pm.
"I'm gonna go out there and I'm gonna try and break his face, I promise you," said Gaethje.
"I am prepared and you can bet your bottom dollar I will not go out like no b****!"
Khabib was full of fighting talk too, saying: "He's going to be kickboxing and wrestling, a mix. I'm going to make him tired.
"This is my goal. And maybe in round number 3, round number 4, my plan is finish him."
The earlier start is intended to allow European and American audiences to tune into the fight, with UFC President Dana White describing the fight as "time-friendly" for Europe.
How To Watch
The fight night will be broadcast by ESPN+ in the US and BT Sports Box Office in the UK, and will cost £19.95 to watch. The early prelims will be shown on the UFC Fight Pass app.
UFC 254 News
Umar Nurmagomedov, Khabib's cousin, was scheduled on one of the early prelim fights, but has been taken to hospital with a high fever and suspected staph infection. His fight with Sergey Morozov has since been called off.
Elsewhere, the co-main event fight between Robert Whittaker, the current UFC top-ranked middleweight, and Jared Cannonier, third in the middleweight rankings, is not one to missed.
Below is the fight card in full!
Main Card (from 7pm BST/2pm EST)
- Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Justin Gaethje (UFC Lightweight Championship)
- Robert Whittaker vs Jared Cannonier (Middleweight - co-main)
- Alexander Volkov vs Walt Harris (Heavyweight)
- Islam Makhachev vs Rafael dos Anjos (Lightweight)
- Cynthia Calvillo vs Lauren Murphy (Women's Flyweight)
- Magomed Ankalaev vs Ion Cutelaba (Light Heavyweight)
- Jacob Malkoun vs Phil Hawes (Middleweight)
Preliminary Card (from 5pm BST/12pm EST)
- Stefan Struve vs Tai Tuivasa (Heavyweight)
- Alex Oliveira vs Shavkat Rakhmonov (Welterweight)
- Da-Un Jung vs Sam Alvey (Light Heavyweight)
Early Prelimaries (from 3.15pm BST/10.15am EST)
- Nathaniel Wood vs Casey Kenney (Catchweight)
- Liana Jojua vs Miranda Maverick (Women's Flyweight)
- Joel Alvarez vs Alexander Yakovlev (Lightweight)
This is one UFC event you will NOT want to miss!
- Khabib compilation is a warning to Justin Gaethje
- Khabib reignites Conor McGregor feud with scathing attack
- McGregor officially accepts offer to fight Dustin Poirier