Just 24 hours after October's Hell in a Cell pay-per-view, WWE have already started building towards Survivor Series on RAW.
Traditionally one of the company's 'Big Four' events, the show will see RAW and SmackDown superstars go head-to-head for one night only.
Expect plenty of invasion angles ahead of November 22 and yes, we expect to see those red and blue shirts to make a return once again.
Four massive matches have already been made official for the PPV, which will see champions from each brand face-off:
- Bobby Lashley (United States Champion) vs Sami Zayn (Intercontinental Champion)
- The New Day (RAW Tag Team Champions) vs The Street Profits (SD Tag Team Champions)
- Asuka (RAW Women's Champion) vs Sasha Banks (SD Women's Champion)
- Randy Orton (WWE Champion) vs Roman Reigns (Universal Champion)
Those are some HUGE matches! It's important to note though, that the titles won't be on the line. In simple terms, these are exhibition bouts.
But it will be very exciting to see Orton and Reigns go head-to-head. Those two have crossed paths plenty of times in the past, but never as the two top stars in WWE.
Asuka and Sasha Banks could tear the house down too and if the SmackDown Women's Champion performs at a level anywhere near to what we saw at Hell in a Cell, we'll be in for a treat.
The traditional 5-on-5 men's and women's elimination matches have been confirmed too, but this year, it looks like it will be between just RAW and SmackDown, without NXT involvement.
Plans could change, of course, and it would be a huge shame if the developmental brand isn't involved this year.
On Monday night, three members of the RAW men's team were confirmed. AJ Styles, Keith Lee and Sheamus will be representing the red brand next month.
The rest of the teams will be filled out ahead of November's PPV.
- Who is the greatest grand slam champion in WWE history?
- Full results from WWE Hell in a Cell
- Randy Orton's story about fearing a 'receipt' from Undertaker