Arsenal Women star Vivianne Miedema has been voted the GIVEMESPORT Fans' Women's Super League Player of the Month for September and October.
In a vote run by fan engagement experts Snack Media, the striker took 24% of the vote after scoring 10 goals in the first five games of the season.
Manchester United’s Ella Toone came in second with 21%, while just 3% separated the remaining four nominees for GMS' first monthly award for stars of the Women's top flight.
In the last of five votes carried out over seven days via Snack’s digital and social networks, it was clear the forward's impressive start to the season caught the attention of fans up and down the country.
The full list of contenders from the shortlist for September and October polled as follows:
● Vivianne Miedema (Arsenal FC) - 24%
● Ella Toone (Manchester United) - 21%
● Chloe Kelly (Manchester City) - 15%
● Bethany England (Chelsea FC) - 14%
● Lucy Graham (Everton FC) - 13%
● Caitlin Foord (Arsenal FC) - 12%