Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War have taken full control of battle royale mode Warzone and fans of the franchise are thoroughly enjoying what developers Treyarch have to offer the community.
Both Cold War and Warzone are now set in the 1980’s, following the Nuke Event in Verdansk which teleported the battle royale map back in time in mid-April.
Call of Duty continues to be one of the most popular gaming franchises in the gaming world and there is a lot of content for the community to get their hands on.
They are constantly updating the game and bringing fresh content; here is everything you need to know about the updates happening this week.
When is the Black Ops Cold War and Warzone Weekly Update?
The update for the game occurs weekly on a Thursday, with the next one coming out on June 3rd and it happens at 6PM GMT.
Black Ops Cold War Weekly Update- May 27th
New Packs and Bundles Coming To The Store
Includes A Tactical Rifle Blueprint, a new Reticle, Stone’s Operator Skin, and “Dead Still,” Epic Calling Card.
Music Legend Mastercraft Bundle
Unlock eight items with this bundle: The Wolf’s Legendary Operator Skin, and the heavy metal-themed Ultra “Shredder” Assault Rifle. Unlock a Legendary Blueprint for the Pistol, as well as the “Soul Searcher” Watch, and “Cultural Export” Calling Card, “Super Disco” Charm, the “Center Stage” Dirt Bike Vehicle Skin, the “Battle Shredder” Emblem, “Soul Searcher” Watch, and “Cultural Export” Calling Card.
Tracer Pack: Antonov Operator Bundle
Unlock the Legendary “Meltdown” Operator Skin and also receive two Legendary Weapon Blueprints. Another interesting thing about the bundle is the “Radiator” Vehicle Skin.
Tracer Pack: Tropical
Has three Legendary Weapon Blueprints, a Finishing Move, the “CHAMPS” Champagne Bottle Charm, the “Tropic Tumble” Calling Card.
Updates coming to Warzone
- Cargo Truck spawn rates for Verdansk Solo BR mode have been reduced to 5 (static)
- Latest Bug Fixes
- Fixed additional map locations in Verdansk that allowed players to reach out-of-bounds areas.
- Fixed additional collision issues with various elements across Verdansk allowing players to exploit/peek/shoot through them.
- Fixed a bug where vehicles could down or kill squadmates.
- Fixed an issue in Nakatomi Plaza where the vault access denied audio could be heard throughout the entire building.
- Because we can’t trust you to realize that once access has been denied, you should walk away from the button and not try again... and over again... and over again.
- Fixed a bug preventing the Ballistic Knife Camouflage skins from unlocking upon completing their respective requirements.
- Fixed a bug where the Swat 5mw Laser Sight for Sniper Rifles was not displaying Aiming Stability as a pro.
- Fixed the incorrect naming of Sniper Rifle Echo as Sniper Rifle Delta.
The Black Ops Cold War Playlist Updates
- 12v12 Mosh Pit
- Gunfight Tournament: Duos Game Mode
- Party Games
- Axial Arms 3x
- Royal & Kross 4x
- SUSAT Multizoom
You can find more Esports and Gaming News right here at GiveMeSport.News Now - Sport News