Call of Duty Warzone Season 3 is in full flow and Treyarch are now looking to nerf some of the more overpowered weapons in their upcoming update.
With Verdansk Nuked and back in 1984, a lot of new weapons were brought into Call of Duty Warzone, from Call of Duty Black Ops.
However, like many seasons in the past, players have found weapons which are a lot better than the rest and slightly too overpowered. When this happens, everyone uses the same gun and it makes the game become a bit dull.
Warzone is one of the most popular Battle Royale games currently, and they need to make sure that they do not fall into too much of a repetitive or dull nature as they would lose their fans.
Latest Call of Duty Warzone Update
- Finally there have been weapon adjustments to the CR-56 AMAX, FARA 83 and the Bullfrog which were all seen as quite overpowered
- Changes to Firing Speed on Attachments from Black Ops Cold War
Raven Software tweeted out on April 28th that a new Warzone update is live, and this update involved a fair few new things.
The size of the first and second circles has been reduced for Verdansk Resurgence. End-of-game open mic has been turned off for modes with infinite respawn mechanics.
- ‘Hunt for Adler’ LTM
-Fixed the bug where the game wasn’t registering when the challenge was completed
-Fixed a bug which meant Intel was spawning outside of the playable map.
- There were several map locations in Verdansk that allowed players to reach out-of-bounds areas- now fixed.
- Gas masks were remaining on screen even if a player exited the gas when their gas mask was fully finished
- Reload audio restored on the R1 Shadowhunter Crossbow
- Fixed a bug that disallowed players from exiting the plane in Battle Royale Practice mode