Whilst hardly a household name, as yet, Romelu Lukaku is rapidly becoming one of the most talked about teenage footballers in the world.
The race for his signature between Chelsea, Arsenal, and Real Madrid is very similar to the race for the signature of Neymar between the Blues, Real and Barcelona.
Neymar looks set to be sold for £40 million, while Lukaku's price tag looks likely to end up nearer to £18 million.
But that's not an indicator of a gap in talent, but rather a gap in knowledge of players from the Brazilian Brasileiro and the Belgian Jupiler League.
In the name of education, GMF have compiled some lesser-known facts about Lukaku so you can say you knew all about the man long before he signed at Stamford Bridge.
* Lukaku has been a prolific goal scorer since his youth days. The Belgian amassed 252 goals in 161 youth games to go along with his 39 goals in 96 senior appearances.
* In his debut Jupiler League season, Lukaku was the league's top scorer, making him the youngest leading scorer in league history at 16 years old. And he did it while still in school.
* In a Europa League game against Ajax in 2009, Lukaku became the third youngest goal scorer in European club competition history at 16 years and 218 days.
* Favourite player is Didier Drogba.
* Lukaku had his own reality show, ‘De School van Lukaku’ that followed him around school while he became an international superstar at Anderlecht.
* Lukaku's father Roger is a former footballer while his brother Jordan is in Anderlecht's youth team.
* Lukaku is a full Belgian international with two goals in nine appearances.
Do YOU want to write for GiveMeSport? Get started today by signing-up and submitting an article HERE: https://www.givemesport.com/writeforgms