Season Three of Rocket League and it’s free-to-play series is already well underway and Psyonix and working hard to keep the game operating at a level that its fans expect.
The vehicular football series was first released for Playstation 4 and PC back in July 2015 and has been a phenomenal success in the gaming industry, making a total of 9.5 million digital sales and one million physical copies at retail, according to Gamesindustry.biz.
As a result of this, Rocket League is constantly updated and refreshed to appease the loyal fanbase they have generated during that time frame as they look to fix ongoing issues, bugs and implement fresh new liveries and ideas into the game.
While update 1.95 did deal with some of these nuisances, others slipped through the cracks and managed to resurface into the game.
Information is limited at this stage and we will update this as soon as more details are released by Psyonix.
Here is everything that you need to know about Rocket League update 1.96.
Previously, Rocket League’s official Twitter account made an announcement regarding a bug that involved scoring goals with no seconds on the clock.
They said: “We are aware of a bug that allows goals to be scored with zero seconds on the clock if the ball bounces into the goal within 0.1 seconds of hitting the ground. We are hard at work to fix the bug and should have a solution in place by next week.”
Here is a list of the changes that have been made:
- This update prepares Rocket League for upcoming NASCAR and Formula 1 content
CHANGES AND UPDATES
Arena Rotation Adjustments
- Salty Shores (Night) added to the rotation in all Playlists
- Reduced frequency of some arenas in the rotation (Wasteland, Farmstead)
- Neon Fields and Forbidden Temple (Day) have been removed from rotation until additional revisions can be made
- Made it clearer which items cannot be traded to other players while on the Trade-In page
- Fixed an EOS cloud sync error that was preventing some players from accessing item inventory
- Fixed a bug causing players to join the incorrect Private Match
- Fixed the “Add Players” pop-up that was appearing far more frequently than intended
- Fixed appearance of Anispray Rocket Boost
- Friends List appearance will now scale correctly with the rest of the user interface
Psyonix announced that the update will be released on all platforms at midnight (BST) on Wednesday 5th May.
You can find all of the latest Esports and Gaming News right here at GiveMeSport.News Now - Sport News