Destiny 2 Season of the Spicer is now live and the week four challenges are available to play.
These challenges are a good way to keep players engaged and for them to also earn small rewards.
With Season of the Chosen now over and Season of the Splicer underway following its release on May 11, fans of the game are excited to check out the new content.
A new season is always exciting, but to add weekly challenges is another great way to enjoy the game and here is all you need to know about the challenges.
The next set of challenges (Week six) come out on Tuesday June 22nd at 6PM BST.
What are Destiny 2 Weekly Challenges?
Completing these challenges will make it easier for players to complete the season pass. There are going to be ten weeks of challenges during season 14 and they will involve things like strike competitions and weekly nightfall.
As well as XP, some sort of weapon will be available to pick up each week, as well as Bright Dust (which helps you buy cosmetics).
Destiny 2 Season of the Splicer Challenges: Week Six
Expedited Expunge: You have to complete the Tartarus challenge in less than six minutes
- Behind the Curtain: Complete Path of the Splicer VI. You also have to defeat Champions anywhere in the system. If you defeat these Champions in Override or Expunge, you get bonus progress.
- Eliksni Ally II: To complete this challenge, you have to gain and increase a reputation with the Splicer Servitor in the H.E.L.M
- Feels Good to Be Bad: This challenge is simple, all you have to do is defeat the Guardians in Gambit. You can also easily receive bonus progress if you defeat them whilst you are an invader
- Herculean Protocol: This one is a little tricky, you have to defeat two bosses, one is the Hydra boss in Override, the other is powerful Vex anywhere in the system. If you defeat Vex in Override, you will receive bonus progress
- Shotgun Splicer: You need to defeat opponents with a shotgun in either Override or Expunge and bonus progress can be earnt by rapidly defeating them
- Sling the Stone: If you pierce, stagger or disrupt Champions, you complete this challenge.
- The Red Hat: You have to find the Red Hat Ornament for Null Composure
With these being weekly challenges, gamers have to complete them before 6PM BST on June 15th before the next set is released.
You can find all of the latest Gaming News right here at GiveMeSport.News Now - Sport News