Destiny 2 Season of the Spicer is now live and the week four challenges are available to play.
These challenges are a good way to keep players engaged and for them to also earn small rewards.
With Season of the Chosen now over and Season of the Splicer underway following its release on May 11, fans of the game are excited to check out the new content.
A new season is always exciting, but to add weekly challenges is another great way to enjoy the game and here is all you need to know about the challenges.
The next set of challenges (Week six) come out on Tuesday June 15th at 6PM BST.
What are Destiny 2 Weekly Challenges?
Completing these challenges will make it easier for players to complete the season pass. There are going to be ten weeks of challenges during season 14 and they will involve things like strike competitions and weekly nightfall.
As well as XP, some sort of weapon will be available to pick up each week, as well as Bright Dust (which helps you buy cosmetics).
Destiny 2 Season of the Splicer Challenges: Week Five
Expedited Expunge: You have to complete the Tartarus challenge in less than six minutes
- Changing Views: Complete Path of the Splicer V, where you have to defeat powerful Hive that are located in the system.
- Crack and Decrypt II: Completing Override missions.
- Grenade Launcher Splicer: In either Override or Expunge, you have to defeat enemies who are holding Grenade Launchers. Earn bonus progress by defeating them quickly
- Apex Armorer: Masterwork a piece of armour
- Serenity of the Void: Acquire the seasonal ritual weapon
- Beyond Legendary: Earn ranks in Valor
- The Undying: Complete any of the Nightfall strikes on Legend or higher without dying
With these being weekly challenges, gamers have to complete them before 6PM BST on June 15th before the next set is released.
You can find all of the latest Gaming News right here at GiveMeSport.News Now - Sport News