Fortnite is constantly changing and players will want to know how to get better at the battle royale game.
Many still play the game which was developed in 2017 by Epic, and you could argue that it was one of the main reasons that the battle royale mode became so popular.
It is a pretty unique game as it incorporates players building walls and towers as they try to defeat their opponents and this can be tricky to grasp at first.
However, there is always room for improvement and here is everything you need to know about getting better at the game.
Here are some tips on what you can do to improve at Fortnite:
- Make sure have to best audio so that can hear everything clearly- You can sort this out easily by Wearing headphones allows players to hear enemies approaching and the right and the left ear will tell you what location they are approaching from.
- Don’t immediately parachute into the map- Lots of players do this- so it typically means a quick death, plan your jump wisely and take some time before you leave the battle bus.
- Team up with friends who play the game- You will know each others style and this makes it easier to communicate and work together, so find some friends and squad up!
- Communication is key- If you are in teams, you need to talk, not everyone sees exactly what you see, so tell them if you spot an enemy or ongoing battles
- Change all your settings to suit you- Each player should have their own unique settings as everyone will play in a unique way, change all the settings including sensitivity and volume and this will help you massively.
You can find all of the latest Gaming News right here at GiveMeSport.News Now - Sport News