The new update will arrive midway through this week and after a successful 11.11 patch, LoL fans will be highly-anticipating the latest changes, buffs, nerfs and more.
Throughout this patch, several Champion changes will occur and multiple skins will be introduced in the process.
Here is everything you need to know surrounding the League of Legends 11.12 update:
The League of Legends 11.12 patch update will be going live on Wednesday, June 9 2021.
Based on previous releases, we can expect the changes to go live at 3am PT, 3am CET and 5am GMT
Dr Mundo General Changes
- Base Attack Damage is now 61
- Attack Damage per level has changed to 4.2
- Base Armour is now at 32
- Attack Speed changed to 0.67
- Attack Speed per level altered to 3.3
Dr Mundo Abilities
Goes Where He Pleases (Passive)
Cooldown: 45-15 seconds
“Dr. Mundo resists the first Immobilizing effect that hits him, instead losing 7% current Health and dropping a chemical cannister nearby for 7 seconds. Moving over it reduces this Ability’s Cooldown by 15 seconds and restores 8% max Health. Enemy champions moving over the cannister destroy it.
Dr. Mundo regenerates 2% max Health every 5 seconds.”
Infected Bonesaw (Q):
Health – 50
Cooldown – 4 seconds
“Dr. Mundo hurls his bonesaw, dealing 20/22.5/25/27.5/30% current Health magic damage to the first enemy hit and Slowing them by 40% for 2 seconds.
If the bonesaw hits a champion, Dr. Mundo restores 50 Health. If it hits a non-champion, Dr. Mundo instead restores 25 Health.
Deals a minimum of 80/135/190/245/300 magic damage, and a maximum of 150/225/300/375/450 magic damage to jungle monsters.”
Heart Zapper (W):
Current Health – 5%
Cooldown – 17/16.5/16/15.5/15 seconds
“Dr. Mundo charges up a defibrillator, dealing 20/35/50/65/80 magic damage each second for up to 4 seconds to nearby enemies. While active he stores 25/30/35/40/45% of damage taken as gray health and can Recast.
Recast: Detonate the defibrillator, dealing [7% bonus Health +20/35/50/65/80] magic damage to nearby enemies. If this hits at least one champion, Dr. Mundo restores 100% of gray health. If only non-champions were hit, Dr. Mundo instead restores 50% gray health.”
Blunt Force Trauma (E):
Health – 10
Cooldown – 8/7.5/7/6.5/6 seconds
“Passive: Dr. Mundo gains 15/20/25/30/35 Attack Damage based on his missing Health.
Active: Mundo violently swings his ‘medical’ bag, causing his next Attack to deal an additional [5/15/25/35/45 +7% bonus Health] Physical damage, increased by up to 60% based on his missing Health. If the enemy is killed, Mundo swats them away, dealing the minimum damage to all enemies they pass through.
The bonuses from the passive reach their maximum at 70% missing Health. Deals 140% damage to minions and jungle monsters.”
Maximum Dosage (R):
Cooldown – 110/100/90 seconds
“Dr. Mundo pumps himself with chemicals, restoring 20% missing Health then gaining 15/25/35% Move Speed, [4/5.5/7% bonus Health] Attack Damage, and regenerating 20/45/70% max Health over 10 seconds.”
Dr Mundo Rework
Other Champion Nerfs/Buffs
- Magic resist has increased from 26 to 30
- AD per level has increased from 2.4 to 3
- Severum Q number of attacks has increased to 6+1 per 50% AS from 33%
- Severum Q damage per attack has increased to 10-40 (+20-35% AD)
- Severum Passive healing on basic attacks has increased to 3-10% from 3-20%
- Severum Passive healing on spells has increased to 9-30% from 3-20%
- Crescendum Q damage per attack has increased to 31-100 (+40-60% AD) from 25-85 (+35-50% AD)
- Crescendum mini chakram damage has increased to 0.15AD from 0.24AD
- Q bonus damage increased to 40-60 (+70-110% bAD) from 35-55 (+65-105% bAD)
- AD reduced to 57 from 59
- Armor increased to 35 from 32
- bAD ratio increased to 85% from 75%
- Mana per level increased to 50 from 40
- W cooldown reduced to 9 seconds from 12
- Q cooldown reduced to 10-6 seconds from 8-6
- W on hit damage increased to 15-55 (+15% armor) from 10-50 (10% armor)
- P lifesteal reduced to 10-22% from 12-24%
- W bonus armor increased to 40 from 30
- R cooldown reduced to 110-80 from 130-90
- Q heal per unit hit (non-champion) reduced to 2-6 3% bAD (6-18+9% bAD empowered) from 3.7+4% bAD (9-12+12% bAD empowered)
- W initial damage reduced to 40-80 (+40% bonus AD) from 45-105 (55% bAD)
- W return damage reduced to 50-170 (+80% bonus AD) from 45-145 (+70% bAD)
- R cone damage reduced to 50-275 (+80% AP) from 60-310 (+70% AP)
- W bonus damage reduced to 9-21% missing health
- AD per level reduced to 3.5 from 4
- Q bonus AD ratio reduced to 45% from 50%
- Q damage increased to 85-285 from 85-265
- R medium/long-range missile speed increased to 2550-1550
Pool Party Set: 1350 RP
Pool Party Braum: 1350 RP
You can find all of the latest gaming news and rumours right here at GiveMeSport.News Now - Sport News