Tactical role-playing mobile game Alchemy Stars has a bunch of codes for you to redeem and we have all the details you need to unlock great items.
Mobile games are a big hit currently and Alchemy Stars is not the only one to have lots of redeem codes; Idle Heroes is also one to allow players to unlock free items.
The adventure game was released in June of this year; despite this, it has been thoroughly enjoyed by the gaming community.
With these redeem codes giving you lots of rewards all for free, everyone who plays the game should be redeeming them as soon as possible.
Here is everything you need to know surrounding the latest Alchemy Stars codes for this month:
Latest Alchemy Stars Codes (September 2021)
- sunshine- 1x Star Flare, 30k Nightium (New!)
- The Divine- 2x Anonymous Gift II, 5x General Jasper I, 3k Nightium (New!)
- Scarlet Lette- 10k Nightium, 150 Heartstones (New!)
- bonacie- 3k Nightium, 2x Tier 1 Jasper for each element (New!)
- sanguine crystal- 5x Anonymous Gift,10k Nightium
- TirHotel100- 30 Prism, 5000 Nightium
Last Month's Alchemy Stars Codes (August 2021)
- dawnflower (Secret Reward)
- istvan (Secret Reward)
- theseed (Secret Reward)
- alchemystars: 3k Nightium, 200 Heartstone and 2xT2 Gifts (US server)
- oddjobs (Secret Reward)
- sakaeblade (Secret Reward)
No doubt there will be more codes released throughout the month so make sure to check back onto this page regularly to ensure you do not miss out!
How to redeem Alchemy Stars Codes
- Redeeming these codes is easy, and it only takes a few minutes to complete.
- Open up Alchemy Stars on your phone.
- Then complete stages 1-9.
- Tap on the exclamation icon (!).
- Then you scroll down to the bottom of the events tab.
- When there you press the 'Code Redeeming Center' button.
- Simply enter the code you have.
- Check your mailbox and your rewards should be there.
Make sure to redeem these codes as soon as possible as they have a time limit and could expire before you realise.
You can find all of the latest gaming news and rumours right here at GiveMeSport.News Now - Sport News