Call of Duty Warzone Season 4 Reloaded is a huge mid-season update coming to the battle royale game and many will be wanting to know the patch notes behind it.
Patch notes provide all of the details surrounding the update including weapon balances, new game modes and map changes.
With the mid-season update being rather large, we expect the patch notes to be in-depth also.
The mid-season event in Season 3 was an action movie heroes event which saw Rambo and John McClane Operators added to the game. Therefore, gamers should be excited for this upcoming update.
Season 4 also saw Red Doors open up in the game to give players a chance to teleport to different places around Verdansk, and it is worth wondering if any new changes will happen to them when the mid-season update arrives.
Warzone Season 4 Reloaded Patch Notes
When an update comes along, sometimes all the new content it brings with it is not easy to discover in-game, and this makes it essential to keep an eye out for when the patch notes are released so that you get the best out of Warzone.
The patch notes have arrived and have been provided by Raven Software. Here they are:
Blueprint Blitz, a Limited-Time Event
There is a new special global Event. In this event, new Contraband Contracts automatically spawn after you complete two regular Contracts. Contraband Contracts award you with a permanent Weapon Blueprint reward if you’re able to extract it from the DZ, in addition to tons of Cash within your current match.
Blueprint Blitz should give you the opportunity to earn plenty of Weapon Blueprints from prior seasons.
The Red Doors Can Now Take You To New Locations
New Prestige items added:
The Killchain Perk now increases the chance to obtain all Warzone Killstreaks from loot.
- There are New Gulag loadouts
- The Sentry Gun Killstreak can be found in Red Door Control Rooms
- The Specialist Token is now slightly more common in core BR
- Combat Bow Killstreak damage has been increased and it will now down enemies who are directly hit.
- Players will now drop their current equipment directly behind them when looting a Loadout Drop.
- Vertical camera movement will no longer be locked when sliding on a downward slope.
- There are two new Warzone-specific Perks. High Alert will also be receiving an update that allows players to hear Dead Silent footsteps.
Dirt Bike Updates:
You can now perform wheelies
The Dirt Bike now supports leaning forward and backward in the air as well, so make sure to position yourself for that perfect landing.
- Fixed an issue where the PS5 120hz mode couldn’t be activated while HDR was enabled.
- Fixed an issue with the Xbox One S that would prevent Players from joining matches in Verdansk Playlists.
- Fixed several issues that resulted in Players crashing due to Dev Error 5573.
- Fixed additional collision issues with various elements across Verdansk allowing Players to exploit/peek/shoot through them.
- Fixed an issue causing melee attacks to one-shot other Players if simultaneously equipping Armor Plates.
- Fixed an issue preventing Players from saving custom mods on the Shotgun Bravo (BOCW).
- Fixed an issue preventing Players from saving custom mods on the Tactical Rifle Charlie (BOCW).
- Fixed an issue with older Graphics Cards displaying shadows incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue with Rebirth Crates appearing open when they should be closed.
- Fixed an issue where the Ice Drake’s Barrel was obstructing the Player’s sight when ADSing with an Axial Arms 3x Optic.
- Fixed an issue allowing Players to briefly use Weapons after being downed if the Gas Mask animation was still active.
- Fixed an issue where a Bounty Target would still be tracked after death.
- Fixed an issue allowing Players to access an out of play area in the Downtown Tower.
- Fixed an issue where Players could fire their Weapons after being downed with a rocket launcher.
- Fixed an issue with the Tactical Rifle Charlie (BOCW) where its Maximum Reserve Ammo was 150 instead of 210.
- Fixed an issue where the hipfire reticle on the Light Machine Gun Alpha (BOCW) wouldn’t appear when the Visiontech 2x optic was equipped.
- Fixed an issue preventing Players from interacting with the Buy Battle Pass button after pressing an arrow key.
- Fixed an issue causing the "Celebratory Smoke" Gesture visual effects in Warzone to not match the Black Ops Cold War version.
- Fixed an issue causing various Blueprints in Warzone to not match the Black Ops Cold War version.
- Fixed an issue causing various Weapon Dynamic Icons to appear misaligned on the ingame UI.
- Fixed an issue causing the Dirt Bike icon to appear larger on the Tac Map than other vehicles.
- Fixed an issue causing Players to remain stuck on the Purchasing screen/animation when attempting to purchase the Battle Pass.
- Fixed an issue causing the hat on Beck’s “Spray Paint” Skin to appear translucent.
- Fixed an issue causing the Ballistic Knife to appear misaligned in third-person.
- Fixed an issue causing the Precision Airstrike Killstreak A-10 Thunderbolt II jet to remain in the sky until the end of the match.
- Fixed an issue causing Mastery Camos to apply inconsistently on various Blueprints.
- Fixed an issue causing incorrect animations while performing a melee attack in a crouched position.
- Fixed an issue where the Infil icon was the incorrect vehicle type.
- Fixed an issue causing the Bullfrog (BOCW) model to appear misaligned while equipped in the Primary Weapon slot.
- Dirt Bike:
- Fixed an issue where Players would be unable to exit the Dirt Bike if it got stuck.
- Fixed an issue where Players in the passenger seat would not be able to melee other Players.
- Fixed an issue where picking up a fallen Dirt Bike would not play a pickup animation.
- Fixed an issue where detonating C4 on a Dirt Bike could kill Players in your squad.
- Fixed an issue where the Dirt Bike could be positioned to prevent doors from opening.
- Fixed an issue where the Helicopter blades would not kill Players riding a Dirt Bike.
- Fixed an issue where the Dirt Bike could get stuck if navigated to be resting on its underside.
- Fixed an issue where the kill feed icon for the Dirt Bike was the ATV.
- Fixed an issue where the Dirt Bike minimap icon was larger than other vehicle icons.
- Fixed an issue in Plunder where Player vision was partially blocked with bags of money.
It will be hard to top the huge event last season, but it will be interesting to see if the game keeps some Points of Interest, like the huge Skyscraper based off of the one in the first Die Hard movie.
You can find all of the latest Esports and Gaming News right here at GiveMeSport.News Now - Sport News