Fortnite Season 7 Week 14 Challenges are here and we have all of the information you need to complete them.
You are rewarded with XP from completing these challenges, allowing you to level up faster and progress through the battle pass.
Fans of Fortnite are always extremely welcoming of the fresh set of weekly challenges; the extra incentive to complete different tasks around the map makes the game more interesting.
Some gamers prefer to focus on levelling up and completing challenges for XP, rather than solely playing to be the last person alive in the battle royale.
Here is everything you need to know about the Fortnite Season 7 Week 14 Challenges – both Legendary and Epic:
You can expect to see the week 12 legendary challenges arrive in Fortnite on Wednesday 8th September at 2 pm BST.
However, the epic challenges usually get released 24 hours later, so expect to see them on Thursday 9th September at 2 pm BST.
How long do I have to complete the challenges?
For the epic challenges, you will have until the end of season 7 to complete them. So, when Fortnite Season 8 comes around, the epic challenges will reset.
However, the legendary challenges only last one week, so they will expire on Wednesday 15th September 2021.
Here is a list of all of the confirmed legendary challenges for Fortnite Season 7 Week 14. Be advised that the numbers in brackets signify the number of times a respective task must be carried out.
- Get Slone’s orders from a payphone – 15,000 XP
- Warn characters of impending doom (3) – 45,000 XP
- Place warning signs (4) – 30,000 XP
- Shut down the radar dishes (2) – 30,000 XP
- Spoil the mole’s sabotage attempt (1) – 30,000 XP
- Confront the mole (1) – 30,000 XP
Here is a list of all of the confirmed epic challenges for Fortnite Season 7 Week 14:
- Activate a rift after purchasing it from a character (1) – 30,000 XP
- Collect foraged items at Corny Complex (4) – 30,000 XP
- Destroy alien eggs (3) – 30,000 XP
- Eliminate an attached alien parasite (1) – 30,000 XP
- Ignite structures in Holly Hatchery and Corny Complex (25) – 30,000 XP
- Damage opponents while in a vehicle (150) – 30,000 XP
- Pop tires on IO vehicles (1) – 30,000 XP
You can keep up to date with all of the latest gaming news and rumours right here at GiveMeSport.