Fortnite will be releasing 17.20 as part of the next patch and we already know that exciting content is on the way.
We already know, via various leaks on Twitter, that LeBron James will be rewarded with his very own Icon skin and was officially confirmed 10 days later - sporting four different skins to choose from.
There were rumours that we will be made to wait for update 17.20 and that turned out to be the case. Many issues were reported on Fortnite's Trello page as Epic Games look to rectify some of the ongoing in-game niggles and drawbacks.
So here we go then! Here is everything you need to know about Fortnite Update 17.20.
Fortnite 17.20 Patch Notes
Here is the short list of changes that Epic Games have made:
- Fixed an issue that caused us to disable Ziplines. Ziplines are now re-enabled.
- Fixed an issue that caused us to disable Rifts obtained from vendors. Vendor Rifts are now re-enabled.
- Fixed an issue involving items being automatically equipped in certain cases when picked up.
- Fixed an issue involving the Grimey Outfit’s reactivity not working.
- Fixed an issue involving the button for Arena Division/tournament details being unresponsive on controller.
- Fixed an issue involving the ‘Hold Inventory button’ Crafting menu shortcut not working.
The 17.20 update is now live and available for you to get stuck into! Get ready to jump!
As usual, we expect the sizes for each platform to be different and we will update this section once this has become clear.
You can find all of the latest Esports and Gaming News right here at GiveMeSport.News Now - Sport News