- Mega-rich Russian outfit Anzhi Makhachkala are planning a big-money move for England manager Faabio Capello when his contract with the FA runs out next summer.
- Tonight's Channel 4 programme 'Dispatches' will name and shame dozens of professional footballers for failing out-of-competition drugs tests, after results were never publicised by the FA.
- Emmanuel Adebayor has described his relationship with Manchester City as 'broken' and urged Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp to sign him permanently.
- Asamoah Gyan's controversial season-long loan move to the UAE means Sunderland will receive a record-breaking loan fee close to £6million.
- Joey Barton will not do anything stupid when he makes his debut for QPR tonight against former club Newcastle United, trusts manager Neil Warnock.
- Meanwhile, Gabriel Obertan insists Alan Pardew's squad will be just fine without the services of Barton at St. James' Park this season.
- Newcastle United striker Nile Ranger has been arrested on suspicion of drink driving.
- Fernando Torres has been told to fight for his place in the Chelsea team when the Blues face Manchester United next weekend.
- Sergio Aguero has vowed to do for Manchester City what Diego Maradona did for Napoli after netting a hat-trick at the weekend.
- Asamoah Gyan will double his money after quitting Sunderland for UAE side Al-Ain on a year-long loan, as his £40,000-a-week wages are tax free.
- Tottenham missed out on a £13million windfall for out-of-favour Mexican winger Giovani Dos Santos in January, reveals Harry Redknapp.
- Kevin Doyle is set to be offered a new four-year contract by Wolves boss Mick McCarthy.
- Fernando Torres could be axed for both Chelsea's midweek Champions League tie against Bayer Leverkusen, and Sunday's trip to Manchester United.
- Neil Warnock trusts Joey Barton not to do anything stupid on his QPR debut tonight against his former club Newcastle United.
- New QPR owner Tony Fernandes has urged David Beckham to consider a move to west London and lead the club's bid to join the footballing elite.
- Tottenham are willing to sell Heurelho Gomes in January after the Brazilian fell down the pecking order following the summer signing of veteran goalkeeper Brad Friedel.
- Bolton captain Kevin Davies' wife, Emma, has revealed that her husband has apologised to Tom Cleverley after his challenge left the United midfielder with ligament damage in his foot and ruling him out for a month.
Do YOU want to write for GiveMeSport? Get started today by signing-up and submitting an article HERE: https://www.givemesport.com/writeforgms