- Didier Drogba will miss Sunday's Premier League clash with Manchester United after failing to recover from concussion.
- Fernando Torres faces a grilling from Andre Villas-Boas over his public criticism of the Chelsea team.
- Frank Lampard is facing the Chelsea axe tonight.
- Dortmund star Neven Subotic says Arsene Wenger has a "big problem" at Arsenal after selling Cesc Fabregas and Samir Nasri.
- Rafael van de Vaart has accused Tottenham of not being interested in the Europa League.
- Arsene Wenger believes a financial cataclysm will soon engulf Europe, in months, if not weeks, finally affecting a sport which has so far appeared immune to the economic depression provoked by the banking crisis.
- The Football Association will defend its policy of keeping the identity of players who fail drug tests for recreational substances confidential in the wake of a Channel 4 documentary that named a Scottish international as one of those who has served a ban in secret.
- Joey Barton still has hopes of playing for England, but he had a low-key debut for Queens Park Rangers against his former club Newcastle at Loftus Road last night.
- Sunderland chairman Niall Quinn told Asamoah Gyan that the door remained open for him after revealing why he accepted a loan offer for the striker.
- Jimmy Bullard's controversial departure from Hull is to be the subject of a Football League disciplinary commission.
- Fabio Capello has a clause in his contract preventing him accepting a new job before England have qualified for Euro 2012.
- Kenny Dalglish will not receive an FA charge for criticising referees.
- Roberto Mancini claims Barcelona and Real Madrid missed out on one of the best players in the world when they overlooked David Silva.
Do YOU want to write for GiveMeSport? Get started today by signing-up and submitting an article HERE: https://www.givemesport.com/writeforgms