Apex Legends is moving on to Season 10 and Emergence - with several changes and alterations due to be made.
The successful battle royale franchise has done phenomenally well since its introduction to the gaming scene in 2019 and is creating its own legacy right now with masses of new players joining every year.
Respawn and EA showcased more content for fans to digest on the back of its EA Play Live expo, with a gameplay trailer regarding what players can expect from the newest legend Seer and the alterations to World's Edge.
With an all-new Battle Pass and game modes to conquer, let's not waste any time and dive into what changes will be made with the Apex Legends Season 10 Emergence patch notes.
Apex Legends Season 10 Patch Notes
Via EA's official website, here are some of the adaptations that have been made to some of the legends, weapons and hop-ups for Season 10:
- Enemies caught inside the ring of fire from Fuse's Motherlode ultimate are now revealed to Fuse's team.
- Knuckle Cluster Tactical explosion duration increased by 100%.
- Grenadier Passive can be toggled on and off to throw ordnance normally.
- Reduced the slow after the initial Black Hole pull.
- Bumped Horizon gravity lift-up speed to a happy medium between 9.1 and Legacy update launch values.
- There’s now a visual and audio cue when Death Totem protection is about to end which can be seen/heard by other players.
- Added a brief slow after being recalled to Death Totem.
- Gas damage starts at 5, increases by 1 every other tick indefinitely.
- Cooldown on Tactical has been reduced 25s -> 20s.
- Ultimate cooldown has been reduced 3.5m -> 3m. Duration reduced from 20s -> 15s.
SUPPLY DROP ROTATION
The Prowler will be taking the place of the M600 Spitfire and Alternator SMG will added to supply drops. Here are more details:
- Boosted Loader - Reloading near empty (but not at 0) increases reload speed and overloads the next magazine with extra rounds. This hop up will be equipable to the Hemlok Burst AR and the Wingman.
- To make room, the Anvil Receiver and Quickdraw Holster are being vaulted for now.
FULLY KITTED ROTATION
- Added: Peacekeeper, Rampage, RE-45, Flatline, and Charge Rifle
- Removed: Wingman, Bocek, R99, Hemlock, and Sentinel
- Reload speed increase associated with magazines has been moved to the equivalent stock rarity tier.
- All stocks now offer increased reload speed (instead of magazines)
- Marksman Weapons (30-30 Repeater, G7 Scout, Triple-Take) now take Sniper Stocks instead of Tactical Stocks
- Sniper Stocks on Marksman weapons will offer increased stability and sway reduction with slightly reduced handling bonuses.
- Now takes Energy Magazines—Mags on the L-STAR work differently than other weapons because of its unique interaction with ammo. Instead they will allow the L-STAR to fire more shots before it overheats and allow it to cool-off its heat build up slightly faster.
- Now take Barrels for recoil reduction
- Projectile VFX scale reduced by roughly half
- First-Person on-hit impact effect intensity reduced
- Hipfire spread increased
LIGHT MACHINE GUNS
- Reduced the headshot multiplier for all LMGs from 2.0 to 1.75
- Increased the limbshot multiplier for all LMGs from 0.75 to 0.85
- Reduced handling time for all pistols by ~10%
- Raise, Holster, Zoom In/Out time
PROWLER BURST PDW
- Time Between Burst increased from 0.2 to .24
- Damage increased from 18 to 19
- Hip Fire Spread back to season 8 pre-nerf values
- Purple Mag Size increased from 50 to 55
- Reintroducing the Disruptor Rounds which come equipped on a Supply Drop Alternator
- Disruptor Rounds - Increase shield damage by 40%
- Disruptor Rounds can ONLY be found on Alternators from the Supply Drop
- Reload speed from stocks is increased.
- Significantly reduced bolt fire-rate scaling for each rarity tier
- Base fire-rate remains unchanged
Arenas Weapon Updates
Lvl 1: 200
Lvl 2: 300
Lvl 3: 400
Lvl 1: 200
Lvl 2: 300
Lvl 3: 350
ARENAS PRICE ADJUSTMENTS
Lvl 1: 100 -> 150
Lvl 2: 200 -> 250
Lvl 3: 300 -> 350
Lvl 1: 200 -> 150
Base: 600 -> 500
Base: 700 -> 600
Lvl 1: 250 -> 200
Lvl 2: 300 -> 200
Lvl 3: 400 -> 450
Base: 300 -> 350
Base: 400 -> 350
Base: 500 -> 350
Knuckle Cluster: 75 -> 100
ARENAS ABILITY ADJUSTMENTS
- Horizon's Gravity Lift starting charges reduced from 2 to 1
- Mirage's Psyche Out starting charges reduced from 3 to 2
- Bloodhound's free scans while in Beast of the Hunt reduced from 3 to 2
- Fixed an issue where Bloodhound's tactical failed to highlight the enemy for the Bloodhound player while they used an emote.
- Enemy Legends now remain visible when performing Bloodhound's "Tracking" Standing Emote at a higher elevation.
- Trident and Dropship audio should no longer be significantly dampened when Bloodhound is using their Ultimate.
- Corrected an audio issue with Gibraltars Dome Shield failing to make sound.
- The “Gentle Giant” skin will no longer obstruct the player’s view when aiming down sight with the 1x Holo Sight attached.
- Fixed some instances where the Dome Shield would disappear on placement and not get refunded to the player.
Fixed cases where Lifeline’s VO still says "I've got you. Shields up" even when she no longer has a shield.
Fixed an issue preventing players from using Lifeline's Care Package in Training Mode.
Pathfinder's Grapple no longer stays connected when he’s killed while under Revenant’s Death Protection.
Updated Pathfinder "Copper Core" legs so they now match in first-person view.
Fixed an issue where Pathfinder’s Grapple cooldown audio cue replayed rapidly after deploying tactical in gameplay.
- Wraith should no longer be crushed by closing doors while her tactical is active.
- Wraith can no longer use her ultimate while attached to Valkyrie’s ultimate.
- Fixed a rare bug which allowed downed players to jump/bunny-hop after entering a Wraith Portal that was placed by a crouching Wraith.
Fixed an issue causing Bangalore's Smoke Launcher to disappear when moving away from other players with certain Legendary skins equipped.
- Solved a bug preventing Caustic barrels from making planting audio when they land in water.
- Caustic barrels tossed just before death should no longer disappear.
- Fixed a visual bug where the Caustic Heirloom pose has a model that disappears after the pose finishes playing during the previewer.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Caustic Barrels to be pushed into players, crushing them.
- Fuse’s Ultimate "Motherlode" is no longer destroyed if it interacts with Caustic gas.
- Wattson’s ult will no longer shoot down friendly Caustic barrels and ults.
- Players should no longer get a server error when attempting to purchase Caustic's heirloom using Heirloom Shards from the "Heirloom" tab.
- Addressed an issue where Mirage's invisible revive wouldn’t fully cloak teammates when certain skins were being worn.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to wedge an Octane jump pad between a supply bin to make the Trident faster.
- Fixed a visual bug where Octane's goggles moved independently after using his tactical.
- Removed the beam of light that shoots into the sky every time Wattson places down her fence.
- Fixed the choppy preview video for Crypto’s "Drone Scan" in the "Finishers" tab.
- Arenas: Fixed a bug where Crypto’s Drone could be deployed and recalled infinite times when the user had only one charge available.
- Switch Only: Fixed a visual bug where Crypto's position indicator while in his drone flickered near the top and left edge of the screen.
- Switch Only: The UI for Crypto’s tactical charges should no longer overlap with the recharging UI when his drone is destroyed in Arenas.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Drone from being able to detect enemies using Trident.
- Fixed a visual bug when the Heirloom appears to be floating in third-person when looking up and down inside the Gravity Lift.
- Placing a Death Totem too close to the edge of the map should no longer teleport players off the map when returning to the totem.
- Emote fix: Added the missing Silence Orb to Revenant's "Suffering Silence" emote.
- Fixed some exploitable hiding spots reachable in Rift using Revenant.
- Fixed some cases when Revenant didn’t have horizontal movement animations when holding the heirloom.
Lots of fixes across all maps to address issues with exploits, hiding spots, and inconsistencies with using Loba’s tactical.
UI Fix: The ammo Count in Loba's Black Market should now display correctly.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Rampart's turret to be placed on Geyser.
- Fixed a bug that caused players to run faster after stowing a fully charged, chargeable weapon—this bug also caused the charged indicator in the UI to go away.
- Fixed an issue where Rampart’s wall would get stuck in an animation loop when hit by Caustic gas.
- Addressed some cases where Blackhole/NEWT wouldn’t appear when using Horizon's Ultimate.
- Fixed an issue where a player’s weapon appears horizontally on the back while using a survey beacon.
- Fixed some cases causing Horizon Ultimate ability to be cancelled out when placed near a supply bin if the bin was opened during gameplay.
- Fixed an issue causing the Trident’s momentum and friction constraints to be modified by interacting with Horizon's abilities.
- Addressed some cases where Horizon’s Ultimate ability active state persists after being destroyed.
- Addressed some cases where players could lose some functionalities after dropping with Fuse.
- Fixed a visual bug that caused part of Fuse’s body to pop up on the screen when toggling throw power after swapping grenades.
- Made a small change to address feedback that Valkyrie’s UI feels noisy when she first drops from the dropship.
- Fixed an edge case causing passengers on Valkyrie’s ult with bad ping to be reverted back to the ground in an unusual position.
- The Ultimate/Skydive Special UI and targeting will now update with colourblind settings
- Teammates should no longer be able to float around while being tethered to Valkyrie's Ult by breaking the explosive hold.
- Fixed an issue where Valkyrie could be pushed into unintended areas by the Trident when using her ultimate ability.
- Addressed some cases where Missile Swarm wouldn’t cause damage when hitting a floating enemy Valkyrie in her lower half.
- Fixed some cases of the camera clipping through geo and environment while preparing to launch Valkyrie’s Ultimate.
- Fix for cases where Missile Swarm fails to track the moving train.
- The Kraber target should no longer appear on screen when ADS after using Valkyrie’s passive.
- Fixed an issue where players could still activate Valkyrie’s Tactical and Ultimate while under structures without the vertical clearance requirement.
- Fixed some cases where teammates could clip through walls and appear on the same side of Valkyrie while tethered to her Ultimate.
- Fixed an exploitable spot on Canyonlands where Valkyrie could reach an inaccessible area using her passive.
We know that Emergence will be released to the world on Tuesday 3rd August 2021, and we expect this patch to be launched on the same day.
At this time, it is not clear what the download size will be. But fear not, we will provide an update as soon as we find out more information on this topic.
Seer, the newest legend added to Apex Legends, will come equipped with an array of abilities that will put his enemies on the back foot. The question remains in regards to how powerful he will be compared to others.
- Passive: Heartbeat Sensor. Seer can track enemies with a heartbeat sensor and obtain information on their whereabouts within close proximity.
- Tactical: Moth Drones. Once tracked down with the Heartbeat Sensor, Seer can send out his moth drones to keep track of enemy movements, similar to Bloodhound's Scan.
- Ultimate: Seer’s moth combines to create a large dome that identifies and tracks enemy footsteps when moving at pace.
To match, an all-new weapon, the Rampage LMG, will be part of the Season 10 update and one of the main additions to the Apex series.
You can find all of the latest Esports and Gaming News right here at GiveMeSport.News Now - Sport News