League of Legends will be having an overhaul in the 11.16 patch update expected to be arriving on servers in August.
Continuing on with from the success of Rise of the Sentinels, Riot Games are making more changes, nerfs and buffs to some of the champions available in-game.
Several champions are expected to have changes when the patch is uploaded to servers.
The LoL patch schedule confirms that the 11.16 patch will be going live on August 11, 2021.
The maintenance times have not yet been confirmed by Riot Games, however, these usually start at 3 am PT for NA servers, 5 am UK time for EUW servers, and 3 am CET for EUNE servers. The maintenance usually lasts for around 3 hours.
Riot’s lead game designer Jeevun Sidhu recently revealed a preview of what is to come from patch 11.16:
League of Legend Patch Notes 11.16
Keep an eye on this Hub page for more news on Patch 11.16 updates as we get information through!
- Passive damage to non-epic monsters decreased.
- PASSIVE – MOONSILVER BLADE – DAMAGE TO NON-EPIC MONSTERS 300% ⇒ 250%
- E cooldown increased later.
- E – BLADEWORK
- COOLDOWN 11/9.5/8/6.5/5 seconds ⇒ 11/10/9/8/7 seconds
- Passive damage increased. R bonus damage ratio increased.
- PASSIVE – MARTIAL CADENCE
- DAMAGE 8% of target’s current health ⇒ 10% of target’s current health
- R – CATACLYSM
BONUS DAMAGE RATIO 150% AD ⇒ 180% AD
- W damage increased. R minimum damage ratio increased.
- W – DEADLY FLOURISH
DAMAGE 50/85/120/155/190 ⇒ 60/95/130/165/200
- R – CURTAIN CALL
MINIMUM DAMAGE RATIO 20% AD ⇒ 25% AD
- Passive on-hit cooldown reduction removed
- Cooldown reduction from abilities now flat.
- Q base damage decreased early
- Cooldown increased early and decreased later
- Cost decreased
- Q2 initial damage increased
- E base shield increased later
- Bonus movement speed now flat
- Defiance now only grants allies bonus movement speed.
- PASSIVE – GATHERING FIRE
- REMOVED ON-HIT COOLDOWN REDUCTION – No longer reduces Mantra’s cooldown by 1 second whenever she uses her basic attacks against an enemy champion
- COOLDOWN REDUCTION FROM ABILITIES 2/3.5/5 seconds (level 1/6/11) ⇒ 5 seconds
- Q – INNER FLAME
- BASE DAMAGE 90/135/180/225/270 ⇒ 70/120/170/220/270
- COOLDOWN 8/7.5/7/6.5/6 seconds ⇒ 9/8/7/6/5 seconds
- COST 55 mana ⇒ 45 mana
- Q2 – SOULFLARE
- INITIAL DAMAGE 25/75/125/175 ⇒ 40/100/160/220
- W omnivamp decreased.
- W – IRON WILL
OMNIVAMP 10/15/20/25/30% ⇒ 5/10/15/20/25%
- W cooldown increased. R cooldown increased early.
- W – WHIMSY
COOLDOWN 15/14/13/12/11 seconds ⇒ 16/15/14/13/12 seconds
- R – WILD GROWTH
COOLDOWN 110/95/80 seconds ⇒ 120/100/80 seconds
- Passive heal increased. E detonation damage decreased.
- PASSIVE – SAP MAGIC
HEAL 5-65 (+5-13% maximum health) ((level 1-18) (due to heal and scaling bugs) ⇒ 5/15/25/35/45/55/65 (+7/8.5/10/11.5/13/14/15% maximum health) (level 1/6/9/11/13/15/17)
- E – SAPLING TOSS
DETONATION DAMAGE 25/50/75/100/125 (+7/7.25/7.5/7.75/8% (+0.8% per 100 AP) of target’s maximum health) ⇒ 20/45/70/95/120 (+7/7.25/7.5/7.75/8% (+0.7% per 100 AP) of target’s maximum health)
- Base movement speed increased. E damage ratio per snowball increased.
- BASE STATS
MOVEMENT SPEED 340 ⇒ 345
- E – SNOWBALL BARRAGE
DAMAGE RATIO PER SNOWBALL 6% AP ⇒ 10% AP
TOTAL DAMAGE RATIO 54% AP ⇒ 90% AP
- Q orange smoke VFX removed. R bugfixes.
- Q – DECEIVE
REMOVEDPOOF GOES THE WEASEL Shaco’s orange smoke VFX no longer appears from the enemy’s point of view when cast through Fog of War.
- R – HALLUCINATE
WARD CLONE PATHING BUGFIX When Shaco’s clone kills a ward, it will no longer override all commands and attempt to repeatedly path back to Shaco
IDLE CLONE PATHING BUGFIX When Shaco’s clone does not receive additional commands for ten seconds, it will no longer path back to Shaco
WARD GOLD BUGFIX Wards killed by Shaco’s clone now properly grants gold to Shaco
CLONE DEATH EXPLOSION When killed by reflected damage, Shaco’s clone now properly explodes into mini-boxes
- W damage ratio increased later.
- W – RICOCHET
DAMAGE RATIO 30/40/50/60/70% AD ⇒ 30/45/60/75/90% AD
New passive! Mana costs reduced and aura mana refunds removed. R now also hits minions and monsters.
- PASSIVE – POWER CHORD
ACCELERANDO – Sona’s basic abilities grant her permanent Accelerando stacks. She gains +.5 non-ultimate ability haste per stack, up to 60 non-ultimate ability haste. Once she reaches 60 non-ultimate ability haste, instead of gaining additional Accelerando stacks, her ultimate ability’s current cooldown reduces by 1.5 seconds each time she would gain an Accelerando stack.
- HOLD THAT NOTE: Now persists through revives (such as Zilean’s ult and Guardian Angel)
- Q – HYMN OF VALOR
COST 75/80/85/90/95 mana ⇒ 50/55/60/65/70 mana
NEW EVERY BOLT YOU TAKE: Now grants a stack of Accelerando for each bolt that hits an enemy champion
REMOVED AURA MANA REFUND: Granting an ally Hymn of Valor’s aura no longer refunds 30 mana per cast.
- W – ARIA OF PERSEVERANCE
COST 105/110/115/120/125 mana ⇒ 80/85/90/95/100 mana
NEW EVERY SHIELD YOU MAKE: Aria of Perseverance’s aura now grants a stack of Accelerando each you time you heal another injured ally or prevent at least 25-125 damage from another ally with the aura’s shields
REMOVED AURA MANA REFUND: Granting an ally Aria of Perseverance’s aura no longer refunds 30 mana per cast.
- E – SONG OF CELERITY
COST 90 mana ⇒ 65 mana
REMOVED AURA MANA REFUND: Granting an ally Song of Celerity’s aura no longer refunds 30 mana per cast.
- R – CRESCENDO
REMOVED ABILITY COOLDOWN REDUCTION: No longer reduces Sona’s basic abilities
NEW I’LL BE WATCHING YOU: Hits champions ⇒ Hits champions, minions, and monsters.
- Passive base damage decreased early. Q base heal decreased.
- PASSIVE – AN ACQUIRED TASTE
BASE DAMAGE 12-60 (level 1-18) ⇒ 8-60 (level 1-18)
- Q – TONGUE LASH
BASE HEAL 15/20/25/30/35 ⇒ 10/15/20/25/30
- Passive AP to bonus health conversion increased; bonus health to AP conversion increased.
- PASSIVE – CRIMSON PACT
AP TO BONUS HEALTH CONVERSION 140% ⇒ 160%
BONUS HEALTH TO AP CONVERSION 2.5% ⇒ 3.3333333%
- Base attack damage decreased.
- BASE STATS
ATTACK DAMAGE 66 (level 1) ⇒ 63 (level 1)
- Base mana increased. E base damage per mine decreased early and increased later; slow decreased early.
- BASE STATS
MANA 420 (level 1) ⇒ 480 (level 1)
- E – HEXPLOSIVE MINEFIELD
BASE DAMAGE PER MINE 40/75/110/145/180 ⇒ 30/70/110/150/190
SLOW 30/35/40/45/50% ⇒ 10/20/30/40/50%
- DREAD AP PER GLORY STACK 5 ⇒ 4
- GLORY STACKS LOST ON DEATH 4 ⇒ 5
- INTERVENTION HEAL 180-360 (based on ally’s level) ⇒ 200-400 (based on ally’s level)
- INTERVENTION COOLDOWN 120 seconds ⇒ 90 seconds
- UPDATED – THIRD QUEUE DODGE PENALTY A third penalty tier for queue-dodging has been added. Players that dodge three times in a 24-hour period will experience a 12-hour MOBA queue lockout and a 10 LP loss (the first two dodge penalties are unchanged). You can read more about it here.
- NEW – FRIENDS LEADERBOARD You always suspected you were better than your friends, but now you can find out for sure! We’ve added a new social leaderboard inside Ranked Summoner’s Rift lobbies. You can access this leaderboard by clicking on the new leaderboard button in the upper right corner of the Solo/Duo or Flex lobby.
- FLEX QUEUE Master and above Flex players can no longer queue with other Flex players rated below Platinum
- Fixed a bug where Warwick’s R – Infinite Duress cancels mid-jump if the target flashes
- Champions can now acquire blue buff if they kill the Blue Sentinel while in a zombie state, such as Sion’s Passive- Glory in Death (this is already true for red buff)
- Fixed a bug where players would lose their red or blue buffs when executing to non-epic jungle monsters
- Fixed a bug where a champion’s bounty value did not reset back to 0 in the scoreboard even after their bounty is claimed
- Sandshrike’s Claw’s tooltip counter for damage dealt now properly displays the amount of damage done to the enemy
- Fixed a bug where, if Steel Shoulderguards are refunded or sold before purchasing and activating Relic Shield, buffs for both items appear in the buff bar
- Fixed a bug where a champion was able to teleport to a destroyed tower if the teleport channel bar has 0.3 seconds remaining
- Fixed a bug where Tryndamere’s W – Mocking Shout would not contribute towards Eclipse’s Ever Rising Moon if the enemy champion was facing him
- Umbral Glaive is no longer able to deal bonus damage to a ward that is invulnerable (due to being teleported to)
You can find all previous LoL patch notes here:
You can find all of the latest Esports and Gaming News right here at GiveMeSport.