Two title fights will be headlining the UFC 267 card from Abu Dhabi in October 2021. Petr Yan will face Cory Sandhagen for the Interim Bantamweight title whilst Jan Blachowicz will defend his 205 crown against Glover Teixeira.
Aljamain Sterling was originally expected to be defending his UFC Bantamweight Championship for the first time since he won the title on March 6, 2021. Sterling won the belt due to a disqualification ruling given to then Champion Petr Yan.
This matchup was changed to Sandhagen vs Yan after Sterling had to withdraw from the fight due to injury.
Here is everything that you need to know ahead of UFC 267:
Update 29th October: Teixeira has sent out a warning to the reigning Light Heavyweight Champion.
Update 28th October: Cory Sandhagen plans to avenge his defeats to Dillashaw and Sterling
Blachowicz is ready to knockout Teixeira.
Update 18th October: What is the UK start time for the event and Fight Pass Prelims?
Read More: UFC 267: What is the UK Start Time?
Update 12th October: What are the odds for the fight card?
Read More: UFC 267: Betting Odds For Fight Card
Update 9th October: What is the fight card for the event?
Read More: UFC 267: What Is The Fight Card?
Update 6th October: What date is the event?
Read More: UFC 267: What date is the event?
Who will be fighting in the main event of UFC 267?
Read More: UFC 267 Fight Card: Who is the Main Event?
UFC 267 will be taking place on Saturday, October 30th.
The event will be airing live from the Etihad Arena, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates and will be available to watch live on PPV.
Here is the current confirmed card for UFC 267:
- UFC Light Heavyweight Title – Jan Blachowicz (c) vs Glover Teixeira
- UFC Interim Bantamweight Title – Cory Sandhagen vs Petr Yan
- Islam Makhachev vs. Dan Hooker
- Alexander Volkov vs. Marcin Tybura
- Li Jingliang vs. Khamzat Chimaev
- Magomed Ankalaev vs. Volkan Oezdemir
- Amanda Ribas vs. Virna Jandiroba
- Ricardo Ramos vs. Zubaira Tukhugov
- Albert Duraev vs. Roman Kopylov
- Shamil Gamzatov vs. Michal Oleksiejczuk
- Makwan Amirkhani vs. Lerone Murphy
- Hu Yaozong vs. Alen Amedovski
- Magomed Mustafaev vs. Damir Ismagulov
- Tagir Ulanbekov vs. Allan Nascimento
All fights are subject to change.
UK Start Time
The main card of UFC 267 will begin Saturday, October 30th at 19:00 BST for fans to watch on BT Sport 1.
Here are the results for the fight card of UFC 267:
- Tagir Ulanbekov b. Allan Nascimento via split decision (29-28, 29-28, 28-29)
- Andre Petroski b. Hu Yaozong via third-round submission (arm-triangle choke, 4:46)
- Lerone Murphy b. Makwan Amirkhani via second-round KO (knee, 0:14)
- Michal Oleksiejczuk b. Shamil Gamzatov via first-round TKO (strikes, 3:31)
- Dos Santos b. Saint Denis via unanimous decision (29-26, 29-26, 29-26)
- Albert Duraev b. Roman Kopylov via unanimous decision (30-27, 29-27, 29-27).
- Zubaira Tukhugov b. Ricardo Ramos via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Amanda Ribas b. Virna Jandiroba via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
UFC 267 Main Card Results
- Magomed Ankalaev b. Volkan Oezdemir via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)
- Khamzat Chimaev b. Li Jingliang via rear-naked choke submission (Round 1 at 3:16)
- Alexander Volkov b. Marcin Tybura by unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)
- Islam Makhachev b. Dan Hooker via kimura submission (Round 1 at 2:25)
- UFC Interim Bantamweight Championship: Petr Yan b. Cory Sandhagen via unanimous decision (49-46, 49-46, 49-46)
- UFC Light Heavyweight Championship: Glover Teixeira b. Jan Blachowicz (c) AND NEW CHAMPION via rear-naked choke submission (Round 2)
You can watch all UFC events in the United Kingdom through BT Sport. Some cards are presented on BT Sport Box Office however the majority can be seen for ‘free’ on BT Sport 1, however, some events are part of the BT Box Office service.
You can find all of the latest UFC and MMA news right here at GiveMeSport