Another fortnight has passed which can only mean one thing - an all-new F1 2021 update.
Codemasters' latest creation, with the help of American gaming giants EA for the first time since 2003, recently hit the shelves and online shops in July and has received rave reviews from critics, with the game accommodating both serious drivers as well as casual players.
Many celebrities and big names across the world of social media have been endorsing F1 2021 - even before its release this summer.
That being said, even games like this will need tinkering and adapting every now and again, and the addition of 1.10 will be no different with the aim of ironing out any potential creases that will have come to the forefront in 1.07.
But unlike others, this will be the biggest update of F1 2021 so far thanks to the addition of the Portimao circuit and the Aston Martin safety car.
Here is everything that you need to know regarding update 1.08 coming to F1 2021:
F1 2021 Update 1.10 Patch Notes
Here is the official patch list released by EA:
- Portimao has been added to the available tracks in all modes
- F1 2021 vehicle performance has been brought more in-line with the real season. All F1 Time Trial leaderboards have been reset as a result of this change.
- Aston Martin safety car has been added to tracks where it is used in the real season
- Fixed a crash when watching highlights or replays on Xbox Series consoles
- Various improvements to Xbox multiplayer connections
- Addressed an issue where the race could end after the first lap in two-player Career
- Addressed an issue where the MFD could pop up when tyre wear reached 20% increments
- Addressed an issue where users could not enter the pits with heavily worn engine components while using steering assist
- Race strategy practice programme is now locked to standard fuel mode to bring this in line with race regulations
- Addressed an issue when adjusting HDR peak nit, it would not show a change on the images
- Fixed a crash quitting to the front end after negotiating a contract in two-player Career
- Fixed a crash when viewing standings after retiring from a league
- Dazzle camo helmet now displays correctly
- Fixed a crash when renegotiating with their current team after a reboot in two-player Career
- Addressed an issue where ERS toggle input could not be recognised
- General stability improvements
- Various minor fixes
For reference, here is a list of previous patches that have been released by Codemasters and EA:
You can find all of the latest Esports and Gaming News right here at GiveMeSport.News Now - Sport News