What the papers say: September 30
- Roberto Carlos has confirmed that mega-rich Russian club Anzhi Makhachkala are interested in appointing Fabio Capello as their manager.
- Tottenham are demanding a government guarantee that stops West Ham from ripping up the Olympic running track.
- Chelsea are pondering a £20 million January move for Real Madrid midfielder Sami Khedira.
- Inter Milan, Paris Saint-Germain and Juventus want to sign Carlos Tevez in January and believe they can get him from Manchester City for £20 million.
- Per Mertesacker has revealed the Arsenal wanted him from Werder Bremen in the summer of 2010.
- Martin O'Neill is being the Blackburn job as Steve Kean's future hangs int he balance.
- Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain has revealed he snubbed Manchester United, Liverpool and Tottenham to join Arsenal.
- Managers, including Carlos Tevez's former boss at West Ham Alan Pardew, have united in their condemnation of the Manchester City striker.
- Manchester City are lining up Robin van Persie to replace Carlos Tevez.
- Liverpool's former owners Tom Hicks and George Gillett are still seeking damages from the club's present owners.
- Arsenal owner Stan Kroenke says 'Arsène Wenger is one of my favourite people I have met in the last 20 years'.
- West Ham have made a bid to bring Manchester City striker Carlos Tevez to Upton Park on loan.
- Al Ain loanee striker Asamoah Gyan has revealed that he has not spoken to Steve Bruce since leaving Sunderland.
- Frank Lampard is not happy with life on the Chelsea bench but insists he would never do a Carlos Tevez.
- Arsenal owner Stan Kroenke has given his unequivocal backing to boss Arsene Wenger.
Do YOU want to write for GiveMeSport? Get started today by signing-up and submitting an article HERE: https://www.givemesport.com/writeforgms