Rocket League Season 5 will be the next to arrive and we have all the information that the gaming community needs to know before it goes live.
The car football game is enjoyed by many, and it has kept this popularity by introducing seasons every few months.
Season 4 has seen a bunch of new content come to the game, like new customisation items for the cars and also a great new desert map.
We should see similar content added to the game in season 5, as well as some new cars to use in the game.
Here is everything you need to know about Rocket League Season 5:
Season 4 of Rocket League went live on Wednesday 11th August 2021 and typically we see seasons released every three months. Therefore, we expect to see season 5 go live on Wednesday 17th November 2021. It looks like it will be space themed.
When the developers release an official release date, we will update this page.
Players will get rewards throughout the new season, this will include various content like paint, smoke trails and a lot more. There will be a few ways in which players can unlock these rewards, like daily challenges and these rewards will be revealed over the next few months.
Rocket League developers Psyonix always love to bring out a new trailer to promote a new season, and no doubt they will do the exact same thing for season 5. This trailer was recently released and can be viewed right here.
All these patch notes have come from the official Rocket League Website.
- New Arena Variant
- ‘Starbase Arc (Aftermath)’ can be found in Private Matches and Free Play
Changes and Updates
- The report reason list has been updated to include:
- Text Harassment
- Verbal Harassment
- Match Throwing or Griefing
- Intentionally Idle
- XP Farming
- Inappropriate Player Name
- Inappropriate Club Name
- Trade Scam
- Report players via the Main Menu
- You can now report players from the Recent Players section of your Friends List
- Go to Recent Players, select the relevant player name, and choose Report Player
- The report reasons listed here are identical to the reasons available during a match
- You can now select more than one report reason
- When reporting a player for Text Harassment, press the Chat Log button to see chat lines from the reported player
- A new pop-up notification will appear when you successfully report another player
- To keep in-game visibility clear, this message will appear in the upper-left corner if you are reporting during a match
- Fixed controller focus bug on post-match celebration screen
- Fixed appearance of the Tumbling Blocks Decal
- Fixed appearance of the grill on Painted Tygris cars when non-animated Decals are equipped
- Fixed a bug preventing Apex Wheels from being equipped on ’99 Nissan Skyline GT-R R34
- Removed option to add friend as Epic Friend when they are already on your friends list
- Fixed a bug preventing NFL Decals from showing up in Garage when using Filters
- The Mood Slime Rocket Boost no longer appears over the top of certain car bodies when in the Garage
- Fixed an issue preventing certain car movements from resetting the idle player timer
When a new season is released, players will be able to purchase a new rocket pass. This gives gamers 100 levels of unlockable content. More will be known about this closer to release. This is another way in which players can unlock rewards, and as you get closer to level 100, you will unlock better rewards.
The game is so successful that it has become a crucial part of Esports where players battle for big prize pools.
No doubt we will see some tournaments happen during season 5 and it will be interesting to see these matches played on whatever new map arrives.