Another two weeks have passed which can only mean one thing - another League of Legends update has arrived!
The hugely successful RPG is going from strength to strength as Riot Games, the developers, continuously make changes to ensure that their game runs as smoothly as possible.
For 11.18, significant changes were made to Fizz who her ability power greatly increase when it came to Guppy, Chomper and Gigalodon damage inflicted.
Kog'maw saw a similar buff as well as Qiyana while Thresh had his passive bonus magic damage slightly reduced.
Enough talk! Here is everything you need to know about League of Legends Update 11.19:
League of Legends 11.19 Patch Notes
Via League of Legends' official website, here are the patch notes, changes and alterations for 11.19:
VEX (New Champion)
"Cast doom, gloom, and existential dread (or whatever) with Vex and her shadow on 23rd September!"
Click here to check out Vex's rundown, bio, insights and trailer.
- W cooldown decreased.
- W - INFERNAL CHAINS
COOLDOWN 26/23/20/17/14 seconds ⇒ 20/18.5/17/15.5/14 seconds
- Base health regen increased.
- BASE STATS
HEALTH REGEN 8 ⇒ 9
HEALTH REGEN GROWTH 0.5 ⇒ 0.9
- Q cooldown decreased.
- Q - RUPTURE
COOLDOWN 7 seconds ⇒ 6 seconds
- PASSIVE - NIMBLE FIGHTER
- BACK TO THE BASICS Bonus damage reduction against champion basic attacks removed
- W - SEASTONE TRIDENT
ON-HIT DAMAGE 20/25/30/35/40 (+35% AP) ⇒ 10/15/20/25/30 (+35% AP)
- E - PLAYFUL / TRICKSTER
COOLDOWN 16/14.5/13/11.5/10 seconds ⇒ 16/14/12/10/8 seconds
- R - CHUM THE WATERS
GUPPY DAMAGE 150/225/300 (+70% AP) ⇒ 150/250/350 (+80% AP)
CHOMPER DAMAGE 200/275/300 (+85% AP) ⇒ 225/325/425 (+100% AP)
GIGALODON DAMAGE 250/325/400 (+100% AP) ⇒ 300/400/500 (+120% AP)
- W cooldown now decreases with rank.
- W - SHIELD OF DURAND
COOLDOWN 18 seconds ⇒ 18/17.5/17/16.5/16 seconds
- W damage AP scaling increased.
- W - DRUNKEN RAGE
BONUS MAGIC DAMAGE 20/50/80/110/140 (+7% target's maximum health) (+60% AP) ⇒ 20/50/80/110/140 (+7% of target's maximum health) (+70% AP)
- Base health regen increased.
- BASE STATS
HEALTH REGEN 7 ⇒ 8.5
- Q damage decreased.
- Q - THUNDERING SHURIKEN
DAMAGE 85/130/175/220/265 (+80% AP) ⇒ 75/120/165/210/255 (+75% AP)
- E cooldown decreased early.
- E - DEATH'S GRASP
COOLDOWN 22/19/16/13/10 seconds ⇒ 18/16/14/12/10 seconds
- Passive cooldown decreased.
- PASSIVE - IRON AMBASSADOR
COOLDOWN 16/12/8 seconds (at levels 1/7/13) ⇒ 13/10/7 seconds (at levels 1/7/13)
- E+Q combo targeting on dashing targets adjusted. Q bonus damage against monsters increased.
- Q - EDGE OF IXTAL
[UPDATED] CATCH ME ONLY IF YOU CAN If the target of Qiyana's E+Q combo is still within Qiyana's default attack range (150 units) of Qiyana at the end of her E, it will not be dodgeable
BONUS DAMAGE VS MONSTERS 25% ⇒ 50%
- Base health and health growth increased.
- W self-lockout duration decreased and empowered animation sped up.
- BASE STATS
BASE HEALTH 575 ⇒ 590
HEALTH GROWTH 87 ⇒ 92
- W - RUTHLESS PREDATOR
[UPDATED] FAST FORWARD Empowered animation sped up by ~13%
SELF-LOCKOUT DURATION 0.525 seconds ⇒ 0.375 seconds (for both normal and empowered)
- Q AP ratio reduced. E cooldown increased.
- Q - OVERLOAD
MAGIC DAMAGE 75/100/125/150/175 (+45% AP) (+3% bonus mana) ⇒ 75/100/125/150/175 (+40% AP) (+3% bonus mana)
- E - SPELL FLUX
COOLDOWN 3.25/3/2.75/2.5/2.25 seconds ⇒ 3.5/3.25/3/2.75/2.5 seconds
- Q cooldown decreased and damage increased.
- Q - ARCTIC ASSAULT
COOLDOWN 20/18/16/14/12 seconds ⇒ 18/16.5/15/13.5/12 seconds
DAMAGE 80/130/180/230/280 (+60% AP) ⇒ 90/140/190/240/290 (+60% AP)
- R cooldown decreased.
- R - ENCORE
COOLDOWN 180/150/120 seconds ⇒ 160/130/100 seconds
- W shield increased.
- W - SOUL FURNACE
SHIELD 50/75/100/125/150 (+40% AP) (+8/9/10/11/12% maximum health) ⇒ 60/85/110/135/160 (+40% AP) (+8/9/10/11/12% maximum health)
- Base armour reduced;
- Passive damage bug fixed;
- Q can no longer target hidden enemies;
- Power Chord E bug fixed.
- BASE STATS
BASE ARMOR 28 ⇒ 26
- PASSIVE - POWER CHORD
BUGFIX Power Chord damage increases by 20-245 (based on level) ⇒ 20-240 (based on level)
- Q - HYMN OF VALOR
BUGFIX No longer targets enemies Sona cannot see
- E - SONG OF CELERITY
BUGFIX Power Chord - Tempo's slow no longer bypasses the target's slow reduction effects
- R healing decreased.
- R - WISH
BASE HEAL 150/250/350 (+55% AP) ⇒ 130/215/300 (+55% AP)
- Base mana and mana regen increased.
- BASE STATS
BASE MANA 280 ⇒ 310
BASE MANA REGEN 7 ⇒ 8
- Q cooldown increased.
- Q - PIERCING ARROW
COOLDOWN 16/14.5/13/11.5/10 seconds ⇒ 16/15/14/13/12 seconds
Team formation for the first weekend of Worlds Clash opens on September 27, with matches taking place on October 2 and 3. In addition to the standard trophy, banner, and logo Clash rewards, Worlds Clash grants an additional Loot Capsule containing:
- 1st place (both Basic and Premium tickets): (1) Worlds Event Orb + (1) Random Championship Skin Permanent + (1) 2021 Dragonmancer Clash Icon
- 2nd - 7th place (Premium tickets): (1) Random Championship Skin Permanent + (1) 2021 Dragonmancer Clash Icon
- 8th - 15th place (Premium tickets): (1) Random Championship Skin Shard + (1) 2021 Dragonmancer Clash Icon
- For all other Worlds Clash participants (both Premium and Basic tickets): (1) 2021 Dragonmancer Clash Icon
Clash VP Track - Players will now be able to view their VP progress for the season within the Clash tab, including End of Season Rewards tracking and VP thresholds.
- AFK TIER 1 5 minute queue delay for 5 games
- AFK TIER 2 10 minute queue delay for 5 games
- AFK TIER 3 15 minute queue delay for 5 games
- [NEW] AFK TIER 4 15 minute queue delay for 5 games + 24-hour queue lockout
- [NEW] AFK TIER 5 15 minute queue delay for 5 games + 3-day queue lockout
- [NEW] AFK TIER 6 15 minute queue delay for 5 games + 7-day queue lockout
- [NEW] AFK TIER 7 15 minute queue delay for 5 games + 2-week queue lockout
- Fiora's base voice lines have been remastered to sound clearer and more consistent
- Several Predator keystone tooltips have been corrected to reflect its changes in patch 11.18
- Nasus's Q - Siphoning Strike now triggers item effects that occur upon dealing ability damage (such as Luden's Tempest or Tear of the Goddess)
- Fixed a bug where Irelia's Q - Bladesurge would sometimes (though very rarely) deal double damage
- Fixed a bug where, if Akshan's E - Heroic Swing was cast and did not hook onto terrain while his Q - Avengerang was out, he would be able to cast another Q - Avengerang immediately
- Braum's E - Unbreakable will correctly block the damage dealt by Jayce's Q - Shock Blast if it’s the first instance of damage dealt by a champion on his shield
- Fixed a bug where Malzahar's Passive - Void Shift did not correctly reduce damage on attacks or abilities that trigger Night Harvester's Soulrend passive
- Fixed a bug where, when emerging from Fog of War, Aurelion Sol's Q - Starsurge visual effects would go out of sync and appear further away than it actually was
- Fixed a bug where, if Taliyah casted Q - Threaded Volley on Worked Ground without moving, she was unable to cast her Q again until her passive cooldown reset
- Eclipse no longer grants omnivamp against targetable champion-created objects such as Gangplank's barrels and Teemo's mushrooms
- Doran's Blade and Ravenous Hunter no longer grant physical vamp against wards
- Ornn's upgraded version of Riftmaker, Icathia’s Curse, now correctly grants 8 AP per Legendary item
- Fixed a bug where the bonus damage on Prowler's Claw's Sandswipe active would not trigger if used at too close of a range
- Fixed a bug where getting hit by Bard's R - Tempered Fate right before activating Prowler's Claw's Sandswipe active would make abilities uncastable once the stasis expires
- Fixed a bug where Night Harvester's Soulrend passive would not trigger against enemy champions who were in stasis when the item was purchased
- Fixed a bug where, if a champion purchased Frozen Heart while dead, its Winter's Caress passive would activate on champions who were recently hit by the purchaser
- Fixed a bug where Irelia's blades would not change color when she had 4 stacks of Passive - Ionian Fervor
You can find all previous LoL patch notes here:
You can find all of the latest Esports and Gaming news right here at GiveMeSport.News Now - Sport News