This week's episode of AEW Rampage took place on Friday night via TNT Network in the United States and FITE TV internationally.
The episode featured the fall out of last weekend's AEW All Out PPV event, which took place from Chicago.
All Out featured the in-ring return of CM Punk, as well as the debuts of Ruby Soho, Bryan Danielson and Adam Cole.
The show was headlined by hometown hero Brian Pillman Jr taking on Max Caster of The Acclaimed, and also featured Andrade El Idolo taking on PAC in a match that was originally meant to be part of All Out.
Here are the results from this week's episode of AEW Rampage:
- Andrade El Idolo b. PAC - After defeating the member of Death Triangle, Andrade would turn on Chavo Guerrero, attacking him after the match for hitting PAC with his iPad.
- Sting and Darby Allin - called out Tully Blanchard and Shawn Spears of The Pinnacle, with Spears attacking Allin from behind to end the segment.
- Adam Cole and Bryan Danielson - spoke about their reasons for joining AEW in separate interview segments.
- Ruby Soho, Riho & Kris Statlander b. AEW Women’s Champion Dr. Britt Baker, Jamie Hayter & Rebel - Soho took the win for her team after hitting the wind-up overhead kick on Rebel.
- Brian Pillman Jr. b. Max Caster (w/Anthony Bowens) - Pillman took the win in his hometown and Jon Moxley appeared after the match to help clear out The Acclaimed.
You can watch the replay of AEW Rampage Internationally via FITE TV as part of the AEW+ subscription service.
In the second episode of the revamped Turnbuckle Talk podcast, Louis Dangoor and special guest Sean Ross Sapp from Fightful talk about the biggest news in professional wrestling, including Bryan Danielson and Adam Cole's AEW debuts, the health of Triple H, Kevin Owens potentially leaving WWE and more.
You can find all of the latest Pro Wrestling right here at GiveMeSport.News Now - Sport News