WWE: Triple H makes first public comment following 'cardiac event'

Triple H has broken his silence after suffering a cardiac event

Triple H has broken his silence after suffering a 'cardiac event' and undergoing a heart procedure this month. 

WWE announced on September 8 that Triple H (real name Paul Levesque) had suffered a cardiac event brought on by a genetic condition. 

The statement noted that Triple H had undergone surgery to correct the issue, noting that the former WWE Champion was expected to make a complete recovery.

For the first time since the news broke, Triple H took to social media last night to thank "so many people" for their support and outreach during this difficult time.

Hunter said that he'd been "blown away" by the support from people following his cardiac incident. He also stressed that he is recovering and doing well.

Triple H gave a special thanks to Shawn Michaels, members of the WWE roster, and the NXT crew for their help during this time. 

Report that emerged last week suggesting that members of the WWE roster were told that they were able to call Triple H and offer their best wishes, but were not to discuss any WWE business.

Of course, there is no word on when Triple H is going to be back at WWE shows, but the good news is that he is recovering well, and is still expected to make a full recovery.

You can watch every single episode of WWE Raw, WWE NXT and SmackDown live here in the UK on BT Sport.

News Now - Sport News