League of Legends update 11.20 is next on Riot Games' patch schedule and we have everything that you need to know right here.
The multiplayer online battle arena continues to attract new players with its consistent adaptations and changes that are made on a fortnightly basis - meaning that champions and their attributes are always monitored to ensure that gameplay is kept fair across the board.
In 11.19, there were a fair few buffs that caused a great deal of discussion, with the newly added champion in 11.18, Fizz, getting arguably the most significant boost from the developers.
There were only a handful of champions that were nerfed - Kennen, Ryze, Sona, Soraka Varus either received minor decreases or quite a few removals.
Nevertheless, let's take a look at what's to come in 11.20 and what gamers can expect.
League of Legends 11.20 Patch Notes
The patch is here! Scroll down to see the details of 11.20 (via League of Legends' website):
- Q damage decreased late; mana cost increased and no longer scales.
- Q - BANDAGE TOSS
DAMAGE - 70/100/130/160/190 (+85% AP) ⇒ 70/95/120/145/170 (+85% AP)
MANA COST - 30/35/40/45/50 ⇒ 70
- W cooldown decreased and no longer scales.
- W - CRIPPLING STRIKE
COOLDOWN - 7/6.5/6/5.5/5 seconds ⇒ 5 seconds
- Base health and armor growth increased.
- BASE STATS
BASE HEALTH - 534 ⇒ 555
ARMOR GROWTH - 3.35 ⇒ 4
- W cooldown reduced and no longer scales; healing against minions and monsters increased.
- W - SPIRIT OF DREAD
COOLDOWN - 22/21/20/19/18 seconds ⇒ 18 seconds
CAPPED HEALING VERSUS MINIONS AND MONSTERS - 90/120/150/180/210 ⇒ 120/150/180/210/240
- Passive bonus AD ratio at max stacks reduced.
- PASSIVE - IONIAN FERVOR
BONUS AD RATIO AT MAX STACKS - 30% ⇒ 20%
- Passive bonus damage reduced.
- PASSIVE - MARTIAL CADENCE
BONUS DAMAGE - 10% of target's current health ⇒ 8% of target's current health
- Passive shield decreased.
- PASSIVE - KI BARRIER
SHIELD - 60-111 (based on level) (+14% bonus health) ⇒ 50-101 (based on level) (+14% bonus health)
- E base damage and AP ratio decreased.
- E - FLING
BASE DAMAGE - 50/65/80/95/110 ⇒ 50/60/70/80/90
DAMAGE RATIO - 75% AP ⇒ 60% AP
- Q damage to monsters hit by subsequent stones reduced.
- Q - THREADED VOLLEY
DAMAGE TO MONSTERS FROM SUBSEQUENT STONES - 80% ⇒ 75%
- R cone damage increased.
- R - PHOENIX STANCE
CONE DAMAGE - 50/95/140/185/230/275 (+80% AP) ⇒ 60/110/160/210/260/310 (+80% AP)
- INITIAL HIT BONUS DAMAGE - 36-60 (based on level) ⇒ 45-75 (based on level)
- BUGFIX - Damage dealt by Imperial Mandate's mark will be properly attributed to the allied champion who consumes it
- Smite healing based on max health reduced. Gromp and Ancient Krug base AD decreased.
- HEALING BASED ON MAX HEALTH 15% ⇒ 10%
- Jungle Camps
GROMP BASE AD - 78 ⇒ 74
ANCIENT KRUG BASE - AD 78 ⇒ 74
Team formation for the first weekend of Worlds Clash opens on 11th October, with matches taking place on 16th and 17th October. In addition to the standard trophy, banner, and logo rewards, Worlds Clash grants an additional Loot Capsule containing:
- For Worlds Clash participants with Premium Tickets who finish between 1st - 7th place: (1) Random Championship Skin Permanent
- For all Worlds Clash participants (Premium and Basic Tickets) who finish 1st place: (1) Worlds Event Orb
- For Worlds Clash participants with Premium Tickets who finish between 8th - 15th place: (1) Championship Skin Shard
- For all Worlds Clash participants (Premium and Basic Tickets): (1) Dragonmancer Clash Icon
- UPDATED NEW PLAYER EXPERIENCEBrand will replace Ahri in the League of Legends tutorial. Seraphine will take Brand's place as one of the unlockable champions in the "Unleash the Storm" quest
- UPDATED BEHAVIORAL SYSTEMSAFK penalty changes will continue their rollout to additional regions except Korea and China
- Fixed a bug that would invalidate wins if all players closed their clients with Alt+F4 within a certain window at the end of a game
- The colors of Dawnbringer Vex's Shadow and Worlds 2021 Champion Jarvan IV's walls have been fixed to match each of their chromas
- Fixed a bug where certain Summoner Spells could be used while in Guardian Angel's Resurrecting state
- Fixed a bug where Sylas would not get another cast of Vex's stolen R - Shadow Surge if the marked target died within the ability's reset window
- Fixed a bug where Vex's Passive - Doom 'n Gloom would incorrectly mark enemies moved by champion-created terrain, such as Anivia's W - Crystallize or Jarvan IV's R - Cataclysm
- Warwick's W - Blood Hunt bonus movement speed toward an enemy will no longer be affected by the presence of another enemy in his path
- Fixed a bug where Rengar's Q - Savagery animation did not play when he activated Ironspike Whip, Goredrinker, or Stridebreaker
- Fixed a bug where Karthus' Q - Lay Waste granted Tear of the Goddess stacks despite not hitting a valid target
- Fixed a bug where, if Neeko owns a Hextech Alternator, her W - Shapesplitter clone would die early whenever she took damage while invisible
- Fixed a bug where using R - Devour on an enemy Wukong's clone granted Tahm Kench vision of him for the rest of the game
- Fixed a bug where Senna's Q - Piercing Darkness did not grant Press the Attack stacks
- Fixed a bug where Vex was able to recast R - Shadow Surge on Gwen while she was in her W - Hallowed Mist
- Lulu's E - Help, Pix! now correctly grants a shield when cast on an allied champion's clone
- Fixed a bug where Cho'Gath's Passive - Carnivore and Warwick's Passive - Eternal Hunger heals worked against wards, trinkets, and certain champion-created objects
- Fixed a bug where Shadow Assassin Kayn would only receive half of local tower gold if his living shadow from W - Blade's Reach was active and in range
- Viktor will correctly obtain 5 Hex Fragments for his Passive - Glorious Evolution upon killing super minions and epic monsters (in addition to siege minions)
- Miss Fortune's Passive - Love Tap tooltip now includes the reduction on bonus damage against minions
- Anivia's base voice lines have been remastered to sound clearer, cleaner, and smoother
- LeBlanc's critical attack sounds will now play correctly for all of her skins
- Fixed a bug where LeBlanc's W - Distortion dash did not play its sound effect if cast from Fog of War into vision
- LeBlanc's W - Distortion will correctly play a sound effect for herself and her allies when its return indicator times out
For reference, here is a list of previous patches that have been released for League of Legends:
You can find all of the latest League of Legends news and everything Gaming related right here at GiveMeSport.News Now - Sport News