The Ryder Cup is back after three years and the world's best golfers will be participating in the 43rd edition of the competition this weekend.
Golf is among the most lucrative sports on the planet and athletes can make really good money by making it as a professional.
Over the decades, we've seen several golfers make their mark in the sport and leave behind legacies that have been matched by very few.
Apart from being hugely successful, the sport has also made these individuals extremely wealthy.
So, let's take a look at the 25 richest golfers in the world according to wealthygorilla.com
25. Francesco Molinari; Net Worth- $20 Million
24. Chad Campbell; Net Worth: $20 Million
23. Paul Casey; Net Worth: $21 Million
22. Martin Kaymer; Net Worth: $22 Million
21. Zach Johnson; Net Worth: $25 Million
20. Henrik Stenson; Net Worth: $25 Million
19. Darren Clarke; Net Worth: $30 Million
18. David Toms; Net Worth: $35 Million
17. Justin Rose; Net Worth: $40 Million
16. Adam Scott; Net Worth: $40 Million
15. Pete Dye; Net Worth: $50 Million
14. Davis Love; Net Worth: $50 Million
13. Nick Faldo; Net Worth: $60 Million
12. Ian Poulter; Net Worth: $60 Million
11. Sergio Garcia; Net Worth: $70 Million
10. Vijay Singh; Net Worth: $75 Million
9. Ernie Els; Net Worth: $85 Million
8. Jordan Spieth; Net Worth: $100 Million
7. Fred Couples; Net Worth: $120 Million
6. Rory McIlroy; Net Worth: $130 Million
5. Gary Player; Net Worth: $250 Million
4. Greg Norman; Net Worth: $300 Million
3. Jack Nicklaus; Net Worth: $320 Million
2. Phil Mickelson; Net Worth: $400 Million
1.Tiger Woods; Net Worth: $800 Million
Well, it's no surprise that the greatest golfer of all time Tiger Woods tops the list given what he has achieved in the sport.
The likes of Mickelson, Norman and Nicklaus and Player make up the Top 5 and it's hard to argue with it given their popularity and success.
However, there's a very good chance we could see Rory McIlroy higher up in the list in the coming years, maybe not No.1 but not too far from it.
The likes of Dustin Johnson and Jon Rahm have bright careers ahead and they could also make the Top 25 in the forthcoming years.News Now - Sport News