Following the big changes as part of Valorant Patch 3.06, Riot Games will be gearing up to introduce the latest patch in the next few weeks to the FPS title.
The hero-based first-person shooter has shot into eSports competitive gaming and has proven to be a fan-favourite despite having only been released last year.
Whereas games such as Fortnite and Apex Legends have had to bed themselves into the industry - Riot has not had to go through similar timeframes and have found success sooner than many would have expected.
Valorant Patch 3.06 brought some changes to Agents, with the extremely controversial nerfs to Jett being a major talking point with players online.
With 3.07, Riot will take into consideration the critical feedback from across their community - in order to implement and repair whatever is concerning gamers to ensure a fair and level playing field.
Here is everything that you need to know regarding Valorant Patch Notes 3.07:
We will be updating the latest news as and when Riot makes official announcements regarding the release of Patch 3.07 to Valorant.
With the usual release schedule, we expect that the date of the new Patch will be Tuesday, October 5th.
At this time, it has not been confirmed by Riot Games when they will bring out this update. All of the sections listed below will be filled in as much detail as the developers provide. Stay tuned!
UPDATE: More information is expected to be released TODAY! (October 5th 2021)
We will update here with leaks and information about Patch 3.07 as and when it becomes available!
Here are the official patch notes for Valorant 3.07:
- Passing through the highest portion of Viper’s wall now correctly applies instant decay to high-flying Agents.
- Jett’s Blade Storm kunai will now recharge after killing a training dummy or defuse practice bot.
Penalties removed for leaving Deathmatch early
- Full game participation is required to earn XP.
- Many of you use Deathmatch to warm up, and its drop-in-drop-out nature makes that work great. This is why we'll now support DM as a drop-in-drop-out mode with no penalties for leaving a game early.
New setting, in Beta, “Raw Input Buffer” improves performance of input device processing
- VALORANT has used Raw Input for devices since launch. Enabling “Raw Input Buffer” will adjust which APIs are used for processing Raw Input.
- Should result in minor performance improvement and identical input latency when used with standard input devices and gaming mice.
- Major performance improvement when used with 8000hz polling rate mice.
- 8000hz polling rate mice are supported with this feature enabled.
GAME SYSTEM UPDATES
- A slew of fixes for some common crashes as reported by players BUGS
- Fixed a bug where the text cursor would relocate to the right when editing text in the Report A Player menu
- Fixed a bug where Team Ace could be awarded in scenarios where it wasn’t earned by the team (we still respect teamwork!).
Riot Games will hopefully be confirming the complete download size for the new patch in the next few weeks.
Check out some of the previous updates that Riot Games have implemented here:
You can find all of the latest gaming news right here at GiveMeSport.News Now - Sport News