Rocket League drops updates all the time and the gaming community will be wondering all about the next update - patch 2.05.
The brilliant game is enjoyed by hundreds of thousands and needs these updates in order to sort out bugs and also bring new content to the game.
Patch 2.04 saw the car football game collaborate with the NFL and they were able to bring in tonnes of skins for cars as players could decorate the car in the style of their favourite American Football team.
We are not sure if we will see something as big as this in the next update, but no doubt there will be more collaborations in the near future.
The times in which patch notes are released aren’t set in stone and aren't in an exact pattern. The 2.04 update was released on 14th September 2021, but the one before that was released a week earlier.
The update will come out on October 5 at 4PM PDT / 11PM UTC / 12AM BST.
All the information has been gathered from the Rocket League website.
Changes and Updates
New Preset Creation
- Selecting 'Create New Preset' now duplicates the active preset into the new preset slot
- New Esports Team Decals have arrived, custom-made by the RLCS teams themselves in collaboration with Psyonix
- More Decals, including options for additional teams and ‘Away Kit’ variants, are coming later in the RLCS season
- Decals for Octane, Dominus, and Fennec Car Bodies are available for each team below
- ‘Home Kit’ Decals for 34 teams from Europe, North America, Oceania, and South America have been added
- Evil Geniuses
- FaZe Clan
- G2 Esports
- Ghost Gaming
- Ground Zero Gaming
- Karmine Corp
- Pittsburgh Knights
- Semper Esports
- SK Gaming
- Spacestation Gaming
- Susquehanna Soniqs
- Team BDS
- Team Liquid
- Team Queso
- Team Singularity
- Team Vitality
- True Neutral
- [PlayStation 5] Fixed a resolution issue causing gameplay to appear blurry for some players
- Fixed a bug causing FPS settings to change on their own
- Bot difficulty will change to the player’s selection when playing offline
- Fixed appearance of Painted Vector Decals
- Fixed appearance of Twinzer Car Body when using certain Decals
- Fixed a inventory bug when sorting by Series
- Fixed a scrolling bug when viewing large inventories
News Now - Sport News
You can find all of the latest Esports and Gaming News right here at GiveMeSport