- Manchester City teenager Mohammed Abu has been handed a new contract until 2014.
- Arsene Wenger fears his Arsenal reign could be in jeopardy unless their results improve.
- Boca Juniors are to join the race for Manchester City striker Carlos Tevez.
- Patrice Evra is set to continue his race row with Luis Suarez after telling Sir Alex Ferguson he wishes to pursue the claims.
- David Moyes is prepared for a transfer battle over midfielder Ross Barkley - even though the Everton youngster will be handed a long-term contract in December.
- Chelsea are keen on River Plate teen sensation Lucas Ocampos.
- Derby have failed in their efforts to sign James Perch on loan after Newcastle rejected the bid.
- Sir Alex Ferguson reacts angrily to claims that foreign owners want to abolish relegation from the Barclays Premier League and 'franchise' clubs.
- A deal to take Carlos Tevez back to former club Boca Juniors appears to be a 'non-starter'.
- UEFA confirm the player kicked by Wayne Rooney could help get his three-game ban reduced.
- Barnsley midfielder Jacob Butterfield has emerged as a target for Fulham, Everton and West Bromwich Albion.
- The hierarchy at Bristol City are split over whether to appoint Mark Robins or Derek McInnes.
- Sean O'Driscoll, the former manager of Doncaster Rovers, has applied to replace Steve Cotterill as the new manager of Portsmouth.
The Daily Telegraph
- Patrice Evra will meet with the Football Association before the end of the week to provide a full account of his racial abuse claims made at Luis Suarez.
- Roberto Mancini admitted he'd like to remain manager of Manchester City for at least another four years.
- Robin Van Persie is to reject a move away from Arsenal in January and give the club a chance to prove he should stay.
- 17-year-old Chilean defender Igor Lichnovsky is being tracked by Chelsea.
- Coventry City starlet Cyrus Christie is being linked with a move to Newcastle United or Stoke City.
- Birmingham City defender Liam Ridgewell could be the subject of a new bid from Southampton.
- Arsenal forward Wellington Silva set for a recall from Levante in January after a disappointing second spell.
- Derby County hope to tie Jeff Hendrick down to a new deal at the club as Wolves take a keen interest in the player.
Do YOU want to write for GiveMeSport? Get started today by signing-up and submitting an article HERE: https://www.givemesport.com/writeforgms