What the papers say: October 21
- Wayne Rooney could line up alongside Ryan Giggs and David Beckham for Great Britain at London 2012.
- John W Henry has held clear-the-air talks with Bolton chairman Phil Gartside to defuse the row sparked by Liverpool's interest in increased revenue from the overseas television deal.
- Arsenal are keeping tabs on VVV Venlo forward Ahmed Musa.
- Corinthians director of football Edu claims Manchester City will take a cut-price £20million for Carlos Tevez.
- Former Chelsea midfielder Jody Morris has been named as the caretaker boss at St Johnstone.
- Chelsea and Inter Milan have entered the race to sign Lille's £40m-rated winger Eden Hazard. Arsenal, Liverpool and Manchester City are also watching the Belgian.
- Manchester City have made a dramatic climbdown over manager Roberto Mancini's claims that Carlos Tevez refused to play against Bayern Munich.
- Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli insists he has turned over a new leaf and his bad-boy days are behind him.
- Salomon Kalou has alerted Arsenal, AC Milan and Lille, after insisting he needs guarantees of more match action at Chelsea.
- Arsenal legend Martin Keown says the Gunners are a team on the up.
- Ghanaian full back Samuel Inkoom has claimed he is on the verge of sealing a shock switch to Liverpool in January.
- Mario Balotelli said there will be no personal grudge between him and Rio Ferdinand on Sunday.
- The FA says a British Olympic football team could include players from the England Euro 2012 squad next year.
- Sepp Blatter and the head of Brazilian football, Ricardo Teixeira, are under an untimely spotlight.
- Notone single person on the Manchester City bench in Munich heard Carlos Tevez tell Roberto Mancini he would not play.
- Football League chiefs have accused greedy Premier League clubs of pushing them towards financial ruin.
- Inter Milan are ready to make a shock move for Bolton defender Gary Cahill in January.
Do YOU want to write for GiveMeSport? Get started today by signing-up and submitting an article HERE: https://www.givemesport.com/writeforgms