Skins are a massive part of the Valorant community, but if you aren’t happy with a purchase, can you get a refund?
Riot Games have produced a large number of purchasable bundles over the span of Valorant, with some cosmetic items being hugely successful for the company.
Here’s everything you need to know about getting a refund for skins in Valorant.
Fundamentally, there are certain items in-game that you can and cannot get a refund for, and Riot have these listed on their official site:
“Did you want a refund for something you purchased in VALORANT? First, let's take a quick look at what can and cannot be refunded.
“Unless any applicable laws require otherwise, refunds are only available for content that meets these three conditions:
1) The content is unused
2) The content was purchased no more than 14 days ago
3) The content is on the list of refundable content below
Can Be Refunded
- VP (for your money back)
- Weapon Skins
Cannot Be Refunded
- Character Contract Levels
- Premium Battle Pass
- Premium Battle Pass Levels
- Weapon Skin Levels
- Radianite Points
How can I get a refund on Valorant skins?
Here is how you can get the refund for your Weapon Skins
- Go to the Riot Games Support site
- Click on the section marked Valorant
- Click on the Purchase History tab
- Log in with your Riot Games account
- Your purchase information should then appear
- Click on the Refund icon next to the Skin that you want to get refunded
- If the skin is a refundable item, then the Valorant game client will open, and you should then be refunded
Riot may choose to change their policy regarding refunds at any time, however, the information presented here is correct as of writing.
You can also contact Riot Games and the official Valorant accounts on social media (Twitter and Facebook) for further information and help.
You can find all of the latest gaming news right here at GiveMeSport.News Now - Sport News