UFC Fight Night events are ‘free’ events that are not shown on PPV, but what is the schedule for these events in 2021 and how can you watch them?
Fight Night shows take place between numbered UFC PPV events and usually feature names that are looking to build their reputation in the sport of Mixed Martial Arts.
Here’s everything you need to know about UFC Fight Night, how the scheduling works and where you can watch it.
How To Watch
UFC Fight Night events are available to watch on BT Sport. You can find more information via the official UFC hub on the BT Sport website.
You can also watch the events via the UFC Fight Pass app, which is available at £6.99 per month or £71.99 for a yearly subscription.
Update November 30th: A major Lightweight main event has been leaked for February 2022!
Update November 25th: What date is the UFC Vegas 44 fight card?
Read More: UFC Fight Night: What Date is UFC Vegas 44?
Update November 24th: What are the betting odds for UFC Vegas 44?
Read More: UFC Fight Night: UFC Vegas 44 Betting Odds
Update November 23rd: Here's the full fight card for UFC Vegas 44.
Here's everything you need to know about watching UFC Vegas 44 in the UK!
Update November 20th: Here's Miesha Tate's current net worth ahead of her main event at UFC Fight Night!
Update November 17th: Yair Rodriguez shows off his foot after Fight Night main event against Max Holloway.
Update October 17th: Who got the Bonuses from UFC Vegas 40?
Update October 11th: After losing at UFC Vegas 39, who will MacKenzie Dern fight next?
Here is the upcoming schedule for UFC Fight Night events:
FONT VS ALDO - Sunday, December 5th / 3:00 AM GMT / Main Card
- 135 lbs.: Rob Font vs. Jose Aldo
- 155 lbs.: Rafael Fiziev vs. Brad Riddell
- 170 lbs.: Jake Matthews vs. Jeremiah Wells
- 155 lbs.: Chris Gruetzemacher vs. Claudio Puelles
- 115 lbs.: Cheyanne Buys vs. Mallory Martin
- 185 lbs.: Brendan Allen vs. Roman Dolidze
- 170 lbs.: Bryan Barberena vs. Matt Brown
- 135 lbs.: Vince Morales vs. Louis Smolka
- 205 lbs.: Jimmy Crute vs. Jamahal Hill
- 125 lbs.: Zhalgas Zhumagulov vs. Manel Kape
- 155 lbs.: Clay Guida vs. Leonardo Santos
- 170 lbs.: Mickey Gall vs. Alex Morono
- 185 lbs.: Maki Pitolo vs. Dusko Todorovic
- 205 lbs.: William Knight vs. Alonzo Menifield
- 205 lbs.: Philipe Lins vs. Azamat Murzakanov
LEWIS VS DAUKAUS - Saturday, December 18th / 10:00 PM GMT / Main Card
The actual UK start time for events changes fairly regularly for Fight Night shows, whereas PPV events tend to always have the main card start at 3am BST, some Fight Night shows can work out to be at a more sociable time for UK fans.
You can find all of the latest UFC and MMA news right here at GiveMeSportNews Now - Sport News