The release of Destiny 2 Update 3.3.2 is hotly anticipated off the back of 3.3.1, but what can players expect with the new update?
3.3.1 featured a number of fixes, including sandbox changes to Grandmaster Nightfall, lowering the difficulty to Corrupted Nightfall and UI changes to cross-play.
Here’s everything you need to know about Destiny 2 Update 3.3.2
We do not have an official release date at this time for Patch 3.3.2, however judging by the usual timetable, we can expect a new release in the next 3-4 weeks, so early November.
If there are issues in the meantime there may be a Hotfix released by Bungie for 3.3.1, which was made available on servers on Wednesday October 13th, so this could potentially push back a further update and the release of 3.3.2
Here are the official Patch Notes for Destiny
- Changed how Mini Screebs from the Festering Rupture modifier are networked to give a more consistent experience.
- This should prevent mini-screebs from burrowing into the ground and ending otherwise perfect Nightfall runs.
- Trials of Osiris (and other matchmade activities) should no longer trigger Baboon errors if players quit between rounds or during a hard wipe.
- Updated the description of the “Pinnacle” Seasonal Challenge to better direct players to Pinnacle-tiered rewards
- Fixed some issues with Telesto
- Editor’s Note: Restart the clock
- No longer attaches to allies, will instead impact and detonate
- Bolts can no longer be shot and destroyed
- Reduce the bolt lifetime from 10 seconds to ~5 seconds when spawned on the environment (proximity to enemies still detonates)
- Fixed an issue that allowed allied players to be damaged and frozen by Diamond Lance.
- Fixed an issue where more Sentinel Shield super energy was being drained by Scorn sniper attacks than intended.
You can find all of the latest gaming news right here at GiveMeSport