The latest update for SMITE will be 8.10: Queen of The Banshees, but what will be coming with this new update for the title?
SMITE’s developers have already confirmed several changes that will be coming as part of Update 8.10, including the release date of the full changes and the bonus update that will be coming later in November 2021.
Here is everything you need to know about SMITE Update 8.10.
SMITE Update 8.10 will be released to the servers officially on Tuesday October 19th 2021. The following will be released as part of the new update:
- New Odyssey: Perilous Seas Skins
- KittyKarna Viewer Store Bundle
- The Reaping
- Halloween Chest
Queen of The Banshees
Here is what has been confirmed will be coming as part of 8.10 thus far for Cliodhna,
The Queen of the Banshees:
- Cliodhna can walk into walls once every 16s. While inside a wall she can move freely and use some of her abilities. Every 0.5s she loses 0.15% of her health, stacking in intensity up to 40 times. She cannot enter a wall while below 25% Health or crippled. While inside a wall and for 5s after exiting she gains 10% Physical Ability Lifesteal.
- Cliodhna wails at enemies before her, causing damage 3 times, with the final hit being the strongest. The final hit will also cause enemies to be silenced and deafened for 1.5s. While channeling this scream Cliodhna is immune to knockups. While inside a wall Cliodhna will cause a spectral face to appear and wail in her stead that damages enemy gods in a wider cone.
- Scream Damage: 35/50/65/80/95 (+40% of your Physical Power)
- Final Hit Damage: 70/110/150/190/230 (+70% of your Physical Power)
- Cooldown: 12s
- Cost: 50/55/60/65/70
- Cliodhna fires a distorting bolt of energy that explodes on contact with a living soul. Enemy gods hit by this explosion lose the ability to perceive Cliodhna for 4s. If Cliodhna attacks or is hit she flickers back into vision before fading back out. As long as one enemy god is debuffed Cliodhna gains a Movement Speed Buff.
- Bolt Damage: 90/145/200/255/310 (+70% of your Physical Power)
- Movement Speed: 20/25/30/35/40%
- Cooldown: 14s
- Cost: 50/55/60/65/70
- Cliodhna dashes forward, damaging enemies she passes through. At max range, if she cancels this dash, or upon refiring the ability she will unleash a claw swipe that deals heavy damage. Cliodhna can cast this while inside a wall, resulting in the dash travelling further.
- Dash Damage: 35/60/85/110/135 (+30% of your Physical Power)
- Claw Damage: 90/140/190/240/290 (+95% of your Physical Power)
- Cooldown: 14/13.5/13/12.5/12s
- Cost: 50/55/60/65/70
Tearing The Veil
- Cliodhna tears the veil between life and death, unleashing banshees in a line in-front of her after a brief delay. When it first opens it deals heavy damage before dealing rift damage rapidly to targets in the area and slowing them. Enemies hit by subsequent hits take less damage. This ability has 2 charges. Cliodhna can use this ability while inside a wall. When used this way the veil is weakened but not fully torn, instead activating when a target gets too close.
- Opening Damage: 150/275/400/525/650 (+90% of your Physical Power)
- Rift Damage: 80/120/160/200/240 (+35% of your Physical Power)
- Slow: 6%
- Slow Stacks: 6
- Cooldown: 50s
- Cost: 30/35/40/45/50
Read More: SMITE Redeem Codes (October 2021)
Hi-Rez has issued the following Patch Notes for the update that will be coming Tuesday October 19th 2021:
- Fixed an issue where card art would be cropped for players with no Loading Frame equipped if they were playing gods at rank 1-4
- Fixed an issue where the console controller vibration option was missing. This option will now be configurable again – Olympian Reported
- Fixed an issue where the Role Selection in lobby could get large negative numbers attached to it
- Fixed a visual issue with the Grandmaster Midgardian Macaque Loading Frame
- Fixed a visual issue with the Sanguine Loading Frame
- Jungle Bosses that move will no longer be bodyblocked by god pets (like Arachne’s spiders or Bastet’s cats)
- Fixed an issue where General Nosseris Kumbhakarna Special Emote (VXG) was not playing as intended – Olympian Reported
- Will no longer be able to gain Heat off of immune targets
- Updated this ability to make the landing fire feel more smooth and responsive (currently only his newest skin has this effect) This is purely a visual change.
- Fixed an issue where her ability 1 text displayed the incorrect mana cost
- Fixed an issue where some skins would throw the scythe horizontally
You can find all of the latest gaming news right here at GiveMeSportNews Now - Sport News